Sign in to follow this  
oshydaka

[HELP] Issue by contacting the bi support

Hi.

I've a weird issue. I'm trying to contact the bi studio support, and when i send my email, i got an answer saying "Permission Denied" from rt [at] idea-games [dot] com

But i'm trying to send my mail at support [at] bistudio [dot] com

What can i do ? I do not understand what is happening :j:

If someone can help me ?

Thanks you.

Hi, I checked your forum email address and see your ticket on the support system, I see in the last reply to you they're requesting some information in screenshots etc, are you trying to attach very large image files? Maybe rar the files and upload to a webhost and then email the link instead?

Hi.

Thanks for your answer.

But the person who contact me ask me this :

"Do not crop or modify the images in any way, always copy the entire screen with Print Screen.

Please send all images in email attachment, do not upload them to any websites."

So i don't know what can i do :/

All screenshots together are near to 2.5MB

Thanks you

Well if you convert to jpg they might be smaller? Maybe make a reply without the images saying that you've tried already and will try again but if they don't come through can they suggest an alternative method? Alernatively you can try emailing me them directly and I can attach them to the support ticket for you, my email is Placebo@idea-games.com you can reply here or PM me to let me know if you tried emailing them to me so I can keep an eye out.

Hi.

I've receive an email from Jan Libich, with no attachements, and i got the same answer : "Permission Denied" :/

Anyway, i'm gonna try to send you the mail for the support.

Thanks you

Hello,

I sent the mail on 16/03/2013 and I still have no answer ..

Any news ? :)

Thank you !

I've drawn their attention to your issue again.