Casdin

Playing Arma III alone?

The opening post is from 2013... i doubt the OP still needs council on this regard -_-

• Like 1

The opening post is from 2013... i doubt the OP still needs council on this regard -_-

Now I'm curious about this, where did he go? Is he now a veteran Arma player? Let us know Casdin :-)

...and how did he start a topic on his first ever post? :D

So many questions..

I heard a rumor that he joined a milsim community to get his life back on track. You know, a clear goal, some discipline etc. but he made some bad choices in friends and was persuaded to join a Life server. For a while he was actually fine, dividing his time between picking apples and taxiing people around the island. But then his luck turned and he was arrested by some newbie sheriff at a random traffic stop with a trunk full of stolen weapons/mods. He wants to get out of the game, but it's hard to let go when you have donated everything you have to the cause..

• Like 1

A bunch of ways for you to play solo, if you cant find people to group up with.

Good post, I'm actually downloading ARMA 3 for the first time tonight.  This is my first post here and am very interested to join serious multiplayer missions.

I've been flying the A-10 and T1A Hawk in DCS for the past few years and this sandbox sim really caught my eye from watching youtube videos recently.  DCS is amazingly real, but lacks the detailed ground support and interaction.

I cant wait to pilot the Helo's and the A-164 version of the A-10.  I don't know if the infantry role is for me, but if anyone is looking for a "sim-pilot" I should be good to go in the coming weeks!