Ghost

Ghost Missions

On 4/18/2017 at 5:49 AM, Thunder.B said:

IAlso i am attempting to remove the Nato Artillery Vehicles from the vic spawner and noticed you switched to using pushback for the arrays. i have had no success with various subtraction methods to remove them from the array....

!(_wCName iskindof "UGV_01_base_F") && !(_wCName iskindof "B_MBT_01_arty_F") && !(_wCName iskindof "B_MBT_01_mlrs_F") && 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Insert above parts in vehiclelist.sqf.

On 4/20/2017 at 1:08 AM, magicsrp said:

!(_wCName iskindof "UGV_01_base_F") && !(_wCName iskindof "B_MBT_01_arty_F") && !(_wCName iskindof "B_MBT_01_mlrs_F") && 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Insert above parts in vehiclelist.sqf.

Thanks for this!!

Forgot the UGV_01_base reference!

Now to decide what to add from the jets DLC release.....

Ok i have to have something simple screwed up that i cant see. here is my code which i placed below the armor list generator (line 63)

if  ((_wCName iskindof "UGV_01_base_F") && !(_wCName iskindof "B_MBT_01_arty_F") && !(_wCName iskindof "B_MBT_01_mlrs_F")) then {

if !(_wDName in _namelist2) then {
				_armorlist deleteat [_wCName,_wDName,_wPic,_wDesc];
				_namelist2 deleteat _wDName;
			};
		};

what stupid mistake did i make ?

And while i am at it where would it be best to put an Add to Curator code in the AO spawning script so A Zeus can keep track of Objectives and the AO itself?

if ((_wCName iskindof "Tank_F") && !(_wCName iskindof "Papercar") && !(_wCName iskindof "UGV_01_base_F") && !(_wCName iskindof "B_MBT_01_arty_F") && !(_wCName iskindof "B_MBT_01_mlrs_F") && (_wside == 1) && (_wscope == 2) && ((_wfaction == "BLU_G_F") or (_wfaction == "BLU_CTRG_F") or (_wfaction == "BLU_T_F")) && (_wDName!="") && (_wModel!="")  && (_wpic!="")) then {

if !(_wDName in _namelist2) then {
                _armorlist pushback [_wCName,_wDName,_wPic,_wDesc];
                _namelist2 pushback _wDName;
            };
        };

And refer to the following URL for Zeus script.

Thanks for upgrading. New USS Freedom and more!
Need some tweak about spawning aircraft on the aircraft carrier. They collided each other when new aircraft has been spawned just after spawning.

8 hours ago, magicsrp said:

Thanks for upgrading. New USS Freedom and more!
Need some tweak about spawning aircraft on the aircraft carrier. They collided each other when new aircraft has been spawned just after spawning.

its early and that link file will be updated now and then. The plane deletion is not working right with the carrier at this time. will address in the future.

Other than Adding in the freedom was there any tweaks to the main functions or scripts ? 

just curious if the heavy QRF spawns where addressed. 

EDIT: 

If you would like a reference on Carrier Weapon Placement i found This on the forums.

Also Until the release of Malden Tanoa assets are still Apex only. so the bunker on the terminal will keep non apex owners from joining possibly.

And i found a minor bug which the patrol car gunner can be killed in some cases.

Edited by Thunder.B
tested WIP version

8 hours ago, Thunder.B said:

Other than Adding in the freedom was there any tweaks to the main functions or scripts ? 

just curious if the heavy QRF spawns where addressed. 

EDIT: 

If you would like a reference on Carrier Weapon Placement i found This on the forums.

Also Until the release of Malden Tanoa assets are still Apex only. so the bunker on the terminal will keep non apex owners from joining possibly.

And i found a minor bug which the patrol car gunner can be killed in some cases.

[ 4-0-0 ] | [ 2 JUN 2017 ] Changes so far - might be missing some

• -Adjusted Airlift Dropoff
  • -Added MP Param for Support Cooldowns
  • -Adjusted player tracking markers
  • -Adjusted Support call-ins for UAV, Attack Helicopters and Attack Aircraft to show a list of available aircraft
  • -Adjusted Transport and airlift functions
  • -You can now control gun positions of gunship when called in if you are the caller
  • -Separated common functions into individual files
  • -Made vehicle lists functions
  • -Standardized ghst function naming for all
  • -various tweaks
  • -Added debug radio to complete tasks that may have broken
  • -Added debug radio for running full cleanup if complete tasks debug fails
  • -Added hold action for data terminal and rescue tasks. Same system as the revive
  • -Added local names to array of objective locations
  • -Added Jets dlc assets
  • -Changed default base defs to use Jets dlc AA
  • -Added Gunship call in at airport computer on second floor and JTAC

I noticed the patrol car gunner dying. Not sure why at this time. Used for atmosphere mainly. Thanks for the carrier weapon placement. Will adjust. 

• Like 1

Hello Ghost,

we are playing your last mission V4 WIP on our public dedicated server. It seems player s marker doesn t work even if this param is setting to yes.

server has same settings than before with v3n.

do you what to do ?

It's not a bug :f:

Last update is nice btw Ghost ! Thx 

the latest patches messed with some things and currently i am not sure about how to fix some of the issues. I have not had much time to work the mission but will try when I can. As far as the player markers that is a new issue. My group has played for many many hundreds of hours on V4 with that not happening. Now if you are in cargo of the transport it will only show the little tracking arrow currently.

Maybe it's just because their server is potentially set on Mercenary difficulty setting ?

On 6/2/2017 at 10:10 PM, Ghost said:

[ 4-0-0 ] | [ 2 JUN 2017 ] Changes so far - might be missing some

• -Adjusted Airlift Dropoff
  • -Added MP Param for Support Cooldowns
  • -Adjusted player tracking markers
  • -Adjusted Support call-ins for UAV, Attack Helicopters and Attack Aircraft to show a list of available aircraft
  • -Adjusted Transport and airlift functions
  • -You can now control gun positions of gunship when called in if you are the caller
  • -Separated common functions into individual files
  • -Made vehicle lists functions
  • -Standardized ghst function naming for all
  • -various tweaks
  • -Added debug radio to complete tasks that may have broken
  • -Added debug radio for running full cleanup if complete tasks debug fails
  • -Added hold action for data terminal and rescue tasks. Same system as the revive
  • -Added local names to array of objective locations
  • -Added Jets dlc assets
  • -Changed default base defs to use Jets dlc AA
  • -Added Gunship call in at airport computer on second floor and JTAC

I noticed the patrol car gunner dying. Not sure why at this time. Used for atmosphere mainly. Thanks for the carrier weapon placement. Will adjust. 

Thanks for this! helps me as i am still working on our Groups Version and this helps me find what could need updated.

And the Debug Radio Commands sound great. i will have to see if i can get them to show for voted or standard admins so people can fix broken tasks or AO's if an admin is not currently Available.

If you have a chance to Visit the Patrol Car later (i know its a low priority thing) most cases where caused by weapons which Penetrate vehicle hulls.

as while vehicles with Setdamage: False do not take damage i have noticed that it does not apply to non Driver positions in testing.

i will try to adapt the (now old) AA Spawn scripts to make sure the crew is setdamage: False, as i use Safe Zones to prevent Griefing, and have to rely on AI to protect players in the spawn / rearm areas from Enemy attack. 

Hopefully i can get better performance from the tweaked Transport Functions. i know getting Arma 3's AI to cooperate is a challenge and hope you have had better luck than me.

brief wip update to enemy assault. Download again from the WIP link in this forum. Should fix some of the errors with spawning enemy and stuff. Sorry for the huge delay but I do not have much time to concentrate on the mission lately. Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

I am losing my FTP host so grab the WIP of enemy assault altis v4. Helo transport and the airlift should now be a mostly server side system that can be used globally. even if the player who calls them in dies or disconnects the system should still function. Actions for controlling the transport are available to all connected. I did not make the actions for jip to reduce network but could in the future if needed

Enemy Assault V4 WIP

• Like 2

Some gameplay of WIP updates to V4++ with Ghost & Co

Updated Altis Enemy Assault V4 on Steam Workshop. To make things easier for me and because I lost my FTP I am only updating the workshop now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Enemy Assault V4

Thanks for porting on Malden. 
I've already ported on Malden but yours is better.  By the way, I had your mission scripts copied by Chinese Server. The Chinese server copied whole mission scripts of my Malden map and opened their server yesterday. The mission scripts include your up-to-date scripts and my modified functions and additional scripts. What a great Chinese. :don15:

Updated Tanoa. Have not tested extensively but the scripts and stuff are heavily tested. Mainly focused on Malden and Altis. Also minor tweaks to Malden and Altis Enemy assault. Check drop box for updates

Enemy Assault V4 Tanoa

Hi Ghost,

Thank you for great mission. I have a question. 

I want to alter the mission so instead of US Army, the player will play as Czech Army from Mod ACR_A3-Army of the czech republic and ACR_A3-RHS.  

I changed the playable characters, and other things that could be replaced in editor, but i have no idea how to do it so wehicle spawn and Aircraft spawn will spawn czech vehicles and aircraft instead of US ones.  

Can you advise how to do that?

All spawnables are handled in the vehlists folder. 

I am testing a hotfix update for Enemy Assault. 

CHANGES

-can now load pow using move units action

-enemy lists are automatically generated from the config - some tweaking may still be required

-Civilian Helicopters will randomly spawn at helipads at each AO

-ZSU task failing to load properly which forces players to restart mission is now fixed

HI, How can i change enemies from russians to takistani soldiers?