Ghost

Ghost Missions

Okay ghost i tested v3 now and its awsome. Most changes i did on my own are now superfluous. Thanks, great work :D

Okay ghost i tested v3 now and its awsome. Most changes i did on my own are now superfluous. Thanks, great work :D

Glad you like it. Again not everything is final yet. Few weird hiccups and such now and then. I blame the recent patchs though  :P

Hi Ghost, glad to see you are working on an update, i have to say iv been playing enemy assault since you 1st launched it and its by far my most played mission. looking forward to playing 3.0

Hi Ghost, glad to see you are working on an update, i have to say iv been playing enemy assault since you 1st launched it and its by far my most played mission. looking forward to playing 3.0

Thank you for playing. Wish I could find more time to work on it and iron out a few quirks but real life has gotten really busy for me. I am almost ready to release but would like to get a few things working better first. look for links to the WIP 3.0 and you can see what I have going now.

Hi Ghost tried porting this Tanoa but getting errors and no tasks being generated with Apex/1.62 patch.

Not sure if you are still updating this mission for Apex..But would be nice if you are as an excellent mission which we have been running for many hours on our server.

Hi Ghost tried porting this Tanoa but getting errors and no tasks being generated with Apex/1.62 patch.

Not sure if you are still updating this mission for Apex..But would be nice if you are as an excellent mission which we have been running for many hours on our server.

I will port it over once Apex is officially released this 11 july. I am debating on releasing the current version I have for altis now or wait for Apex to release both versions.

• Like 1

I did a little update to Altis WIP and Tanoa for enemy assault. Some issues with the patch which I have to wait and see if a hotfix will take care of. Both missions should be playable though. Try them out.

http://www.ghost.armaholic.eu/ArmA3/WIP/

• Like 1

Waiting for some BIS fixes or changes before I post a stable release version. Missions are mostly ready but have a few issues with certain features.

Hey Ghost, how can I edit Buildings in the Base on your Tanoa Mission? ^^ I want to change some Details

The buildings are part of the map. you can hide them and place something else instead.

Hey dude, good afternoon, i need to modify changes that mission and put in more parachutes support come more frequently what can change to modify the mission, kind regards

Version: 3.0 nato

ENEMY ASSAULT UPDATED!

Updated enemy assault Altis and added Tanoa vers. Note Tanoa version is almost a copy of Altis and not tested very much so may have issues because of the style of terrain.

This looks awesome . . . but does anyone know if there's a smaller scale version of this mission?  Like, 2 to 4 player co-op with a mission like this?  TIA!

-V

1 hour ago, heyvern69 said:

This looks awesome . . . but does anyone know if there's a smaller scale version of this mission?  Like, 2 to 4 player co-op with a mission like this?  TIA!

-V

I have incoming mission which is smaller scale but have not updated in ages. If people would like a stripped down version with less assets and not as well armed enemies I could try to make an updated version of it. no telling on when it would be available though.

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

I have incoming mission which is smaller scale but have not updated in ages. If people would like a stripped down version with less assets and not as well armed enemies I could try to make an updated version of it. no telling on when it would be available though.

I can't speak for others, but I'd love to play small squad co-op missions geared toward 2 to 4 players.  Small Spec Ops missions designed for only a few people, so you can have fun with a 1 to 3 close friends as opposed to 20+ people you might not know too well.

8 minutes ago, heyvern69 said:

I can't speak for others, but I'd love to play small squad co-op missions geared toward 2 to 4 players.  Small Spec Ops missions designed for only a few people, so you can have fun with a 1 to 3 close friends as opposed to 20+ people you might not know too well.

I am of the opinion that is where Arma excels-small scale SOF missions with less than 6 people in a squad are usually very fun.

I agree 6-12 player missions are the best within ARMA gameplay. Enough to have 4-8 man squad with 2-4 support positions.

Keep up the great work.

I'll give ACE a crack over the weekend.  Some overlap but hopeful that those items are easily lined out.

On 12/20/2016 at 1:34 PM, heyvern69 said:

-V

I'm definitely for a smaller stripped down version! I've tried to strip down every version as much as I could, I run an 8 Man Dedicated Server.

I will see what I can do.

• Like 1

Id love a non RHS version or just a plain vanilla version without the extra aircraft and such. I am happy to do this myself, I just need to know what to delete or change.

Excellent job by the way.

14 hours ago, Jnr4817 said:

Id love a non RHS version or just a plain vanilla version without the extra aircraft and such. I am happy to do this myself, I just need to know what to delete or change.

Excellent job by the way.

The mission is designed to be vanilla with some mod support. All you have to do is verify the mp params before starting the mission in multiplayer and make sure the mods are off for the ones you do not want to use. I sometimes forget to turn them off before public release but they should be.