dslyecxi

Dslyecxi's 'Paper doll' Gear Menu

Question: Is it possible to use this in an MP mission and limit what weapons, vests, clothes, faces, etc. that can be picked?

If yes, this'd be a great way to create innovative MP missions, TvT, PvP, etc.

Is it just me or is the copy function broken? It seems to copy to clipboard but without the classnames?

we need this for altis plss

Isn't the this just for previewing gear and copying loadouts to the clipboard? Why does it need to be in Altis, especially when Stratis is so much quicker to load?

Is this still working with the complete release?

Yay!

Is this still working with the complete release?

Yay!

Change these lines:

dsl_RemoveOptic = {player removeItemFromPrimaryWeapon ((player weaponAccessories primaryweapon player) select 2);};
dsl_RemoveAttachment = {player removeItemFromPrimaryWeapon ((player weaponAccessories primaryweapon player) select 1);};
dsl_RemoveMuzzle = {player removeItemFromPrimaryWeapon ((player weaponAccessories primaryweapon player) select 0);};

To:

dsl_RemoveOptic = {player unlinkItem ((player weaponAccessories primaryweapon player) select 2);};
dsl_RemoveAttachment = {player unlinkItem ((player weaponAccessories primaryweapon player) select 1);};
dsl_RemoveMuzzle = {player unlinkItem ((player weaponAccessories primaryweapon player) select 0);};

I've added this to the Steam Workshop now, on Altis. You can find it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188160845

@Das Attorney - I didn't find that functionality to be broken, so I didn't make the change. If you know something re: how those script commands differs that necessitates me changing it, let me know.

i chnaged to 16:9 and small interface but the hud and menus are so small now is there a way to counter it?

@Dslyecxi,

My screen is 16:10, so sad that the right column can't be seen.

Why don't you use the safezone to adapt all kinds of screen ratio?

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/SafeZone

I don't have time to play with the dialog any more. If someone is interested in fixing it, they're welcome to, but I have to spend my limited time on other projects currently.

And could you make a addon version?

Same answer as above.

Is BI working on a tool for editing gear load out's in the mission editor?

Would even be nice if it were at the Main Menu level.

@Dslyecxi,

Last night I spent 3 hours on tweaking the screen ratio bug, I made it, it should adapt to any kinds of monitors now, and also made a MOD version, so it can be used on any islands.

I can release it under your approval, otherwise I use it only for myself.

@Dslyecxi,

Last night I spent 3 hours on tweaking the screen ratio bug, I made it, it should adapt to any kinds of monitors now, and also made a MOD version, so it can be used on any islands.

I can release it under your approval, otherwise I use it only for myself.

Cool! Can you e-mail them to me? This nick at gmail.

Cool! Can you e-mail them to me? This nick at gmail.

Sure, gonna send it to you later tonight (I'm now working in office).

Sure, gonna send it to you later tonight (I'm now working in office).
Great work!

Yay!

Hey Is there any way to add this as an Addaction on lets say a crate or ideally a locker?

Will the screen ratio bug fix made by Lao Fei Mao be released?

It's already part of the Steam Workshop version, yeah.

Hi guys,is anyone experiencing the problem with the gear selecter since last update.

If you are a certain faction you cannot access other factions uniforms in the menu.

Vests and hats weapons etc are ok,but the uniforms seem faction specific to use them now.

And before i forget Dyslexci,thanks for making this much needed feature,and for all the work put into the arma community over the years.

Hi guys,is anyone experiencing the problem with the gear selecter since last update.

If you are a certain faction you cannot access other factions uniforms in the menu.

Vests and hats weapons etc are ok,but the uniforms seem faction specific to use them now.

And before i forget Dyslexci,thanks for making this much needed feature,and for all the work put into the arma community over the years.

open 'dsl_gear_dialog.sqf' and replace every 'addUniform' with 'forceaddUniform'.

worked for me!