Sign in to follow this  
Cobrakev1526

Arma3 Sharks!?!

Hmm that would be an interesting one to do :)

I only can use what is free for use at Blendswap with permissions at the moment because very few time , but a jelly fish i think i could manage myself , fould be nice to have these iluminous things on it , but wow imagine the Skirt with a kryframe animation that would be some work ?

Hehe awesome :)

I know sharks predatory habits are exaggerated but it'd still be nice if they had a 1/1000 chance of attacking...just to keep ya checkin your 6

I made them very heavy in Mass Lod so if they do bump into you it will Kill / maim ,this way no need for any scripts and the bllod default will come toscreen i guess as long as i make them swim faster than man periodic there is that very slight hance one will bump you from behind lol .

Myke;2338713']Well' date=' the shark idea becomes interesting if you take bleeding into account. While a shark shouldn't attack someone, when this someone is wounded and bleeding, things look different.[/quote']

Laser wounds don't bleed.

To expand on this, I agree. Maybe there should be a probability script where sharks will attack 1 out of 100 times or something more accurate. That would be cool.

Laser wounds don't bleed.

On that note, I think it's inevitable that some modder will create sharks (both with and without frikin laser beams attached to their heads) shortly after launch.

Would like to a shark occasionally out in the sea. Doesn't need to be lethal.