Sign in to follow this  
Dimebag

Im a noob !

well, i'm a new player to arma 3, well arma overall, i have never played an arma game before, and im a newbie, the only thing i know how to play is 'wasteland' but with 30 fps.... meh.... soo i have played sector control, hold the island, and i had no clue on what to do and how to behave in a game like that, thats why i would like some tips from you guys on how to get better ? how to help my team and so on...

Behave like you would in wasteland, try not to die but push forward. So don't be afraid to die for the team, but stick with your team eh?

Behave like you would in wasteland, try not to die but push forward. So don't be afraid to die for the team, but stick with your team eh?

yh, but i have no clue where to go, where are the enemies, where is my team, how to get to the team ... :P

yh, but i have no clue where to go, where are the enemies, where is my team, how to get to the team ... :P

Well it depends on the mission, at the moment here is opfor(iranians):

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWhAabCyfhQDkcKkRsR8cR4rHExzOmOSu9nkG2fIiIs8RIb2vW

and here is blufor: (NATO/USA)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn-qLo0na0RCpByogP7URAID7riS-Xnh1prHn2NeOHwSkFigiK

Identify your target then shoot. The map should give some indication of where your team is.

Well it depends on the mission, at the moment here is opfor(iranians):

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWhAabCyfhQDkcKkRsR8cR4rHExzOmOSu9nkG2fIiIs8RIb2vW

and here is blufor: (NATO/USA)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn-qLo0na0RCpByogP7URAID7riS-Xnh1prHn2NeOHwSkFigiK

Identify your target then shoot. The map should give some indication of where your team is.

i dont know im guessing i need to get used to it ...

(got kicked 5 times from a server for team kill.... ) :P

Well everybody isn't your enemy in other missions, you really just need to learn what to do.

You have to identify by their clothing, and then shoot. If they look enemy, shoot.

if in doubt dont shoot, wait and watch. there is no medal for so and so many kills. no one cares for your stats. its all about teamplay and objectives.

just take your time and mostly watch your sectors if your by your self. If you see some one dont go rushing to kill them as it can or will be a trap. Basically how arma is time is your friend, get trigger happy it will get you killed and isnt as fun. Its always fun to get into a squad with your team if your playing a co-op map but if your playing wasteland games then either get a friend to scaveng together or scaveng things by youself.

you want to become a good player,go play warfare BE mission on some popular server ! trust me you will learn everything with that :)

you want to become a good player,go play warfare BE mission on some popular server ! trust me you will learn everything with that :)

then you will run into, imho unfriendly people like qazdar who flame you if you ask for advice. (I've seen it happen in chat with my own eyes don't deny it)

I have been playing the series since the original operation flashpoint, my best advice is: Patience.

If you are not sure about your target being enemy or friendly, dont shoot, if your marksmanship is bad, put some targets in the editor and practice, if playing in public servers don't go lonewolf, you will learn more playing and cooperating with other people. The problem with servers like wasteland nowadays is that people is very competitive (at least in public servers) and team work is rarely seen there. Try some coop missions.

The learning curve for this game is hard, but once you understand the basics, you will enjoy the game a lot.

Warfare BE for Arma3?!?

Warfare BE for Arma3?!?

was meaning arma 2 version,warfare Be needs to be written from scratch for arma 3 :(