SFG

Invasion 1944 V3.0

Will everyone in this thread plz stop arguing over stupid shit someone said in a comment. Comments were made to let people express there own opinion on a topic they like or dislike. You don't have to constantly flag someone because their comment showed the slightest bit of negativity. So everyone please stop trying to criticize other people's comments and just make you're own and express you're opinion on this awesome mod thats coming out!

I agree. I cannot wait for this thing. You guys all got my brain turning last night so I went back and played Invasion 44. It's still just as impressive as the first time I played it. I must've missed the last update because there now are concrete trenches on the bluffs over-looking Omaha Beach. Those weren't there last time I played because the ones I created clipped them and now had to be removed. Now found it in my soul to start working on missions for it. I'm losing my fear of putting hours into it before having to start over once it moves to Arma 3. Hopefully we can transfer our work anway?

In another note, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I don't care if I was right or wrong I'm just excited to finally be in conversation with other people who love Arma era mods.

In another note, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I don't care if I was right or wrong I'm just excited to finally be in conversation with other people who love Arma era mods.

I understand, but remember that this is an Internet forum so we can't know in what "tone" you write your posts, and some expressions can be misunderstood.

Specially having in mind that a lot of people dedicated hundreds/thousands of hours of their own free time to work on realistic and modern stuff ( among others ) so we can all enjoy :)

can a moderator close this thread?

i mean they can just make a new thread when they decide to actually move over to arma 3...

they should have waited imo before creating hype and then announcing they are going back to arma 2 to finish the last patch.

what do the moderators think?

I understand, but remember that this is an Internet forum so we can't know in what "tone" you write your posts, and some expressions can be misunderstood.

Specially having in mind that a lot of people dedicated hundreds/thousands of hours of their own free time to work on realistic and modern stuff ( among others ) so we can all enjoy :)

I think I really misunderstood how many people reading this stuff might actually be working on realism mods. I meant no disrespect, really just thought I was showing my appreciation to the makers of this mod. I would never go into a realism mod thread calling their work crap, that would definitely be disrespectful. Enough of this, I'm here to talk about Invasion 44 :)

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

can a moderator close this thread?

i mean they can just make a new thread when they decide to actually move over to arma 3...

they should have waited imo before creating hype and then announcing they are going back to arma 2 to finish the last patch.

what do the moderators think?

I just started talking and now we got a request to close the thread, noooo! lol. I hope they don't close it because it's the only place online that shows the devs that people are still interested.

Thread Closed - when the Invasion 1944 guys are ready to reopen it please contact a Moderator