SFG

Invasion 1944 V3.0

Can we expect in a future a first pack with infantry only? :D ( and then later the vehicles and other stuff )

And plastic chairs ;)

Hahaha, true! well seen!

Hello all,

Quick update on one of the models, we also have this working in A2 and are looking to get it into the next and final A2 release!

Finally a change from the old OFP model! (it did us proud).

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8214/b1ks.png (1167 kB)

The model looks fantastic, though I notice his hand surprisingly cleanly is clipping through the magazine.

All the same, this is looking pretty good. Good to see some progress coming.

Can we expect in a future a first pack with infantry only? :D ( and then later the vehicles and other stuff )

2nd that!

A release policy with small packages and infantry first would really help everybody:

- We (i.e. the humble but eager community of mod consumers) could get some toys soon.

- The (big!) community of infantry combat fans could start mission building right away.

- The smaller releases would be less of a big bang reducing test efforts, facilitating project management etc.

- (Not to talk about the huge morale boost for everybody :) )

Many thanks in advance :D

A.

2nd that!

A release policy with small packages and infantry first would really help everybody:

- We (i.e. the humble but eager community of mod consumers) could get some toys soon.

- The (big!) community of infantry combat fans could start mission building right away.

- The smaller releases would be less of a big bang reducing test efforts, facilitating project management etc.

- (Not to talk about the huge morale boost for everybody :) )

Many thanks in advance :D

A.

3rd that..

could also help bug hunting... hell we obviously helped arma 3 as a whole by doing this alpha beta test :)

2nd that!

- we (i.e. The humble but eager community of mod consumers) could get some toys soon.

- the (big!) community of infantry combat fans could start mission building right away.

- the smaller releases would be less of a big bang reducing test efforts, facilitating project management etc.

- (not to talk about the huge morale boost for everybody :) )

many thanks in advance :d

a.

this !

Great to see that the mod is going to be on Arma 3. I would have to say Sicily and some Italian military units would be cool because of the setting of Arma 3.

I think Crete would fit more, they just need to add altis without modern stuff. In any case, they can do a default mediterranean island that can represent Sicily and Crete.

That way they could add, italians, british, germans, greeks...

And maybe the Afrikakorps? XD ( how easy is to dream )

I think Crete would fit more, they just need to add altis without modern stuff. In any case, they can do a default mediterranean island that can represent Sicily and Crete.

True, Crete would be nice and refreshing.

Mmmm, battling in Tripoli would be fun as well. Though, we're supposed to have proper parachutes instead of having one spawn on your back as you jump out, so I'm feeling paratroops would be nice. So many possibilities!

What was the stance on large ships like U-boats, cargo ships, and destroyers again, though? Since the Mediterranean involved cutting off enemy shipping at large because of the supplies needed in North Africa, it would make sense (if it weren't for how Arma deals with big boats) to have navies.

rmq7.jpg

zsim.jpg

jnrv.jpg

Work continues...

Model by Guy

I'm in love... I can't get enough of the WW2 Mods/Scenarios. Love I44 for A2, now A3, I'm gonna love it a million times more now when it's released.

Man, this looks great. On the subject of watercraft, stuff like torpedo boats and midget subs or one of the smaller classes of U-Boats would be amazing. It'd definitely help take advantage of the underwater stuff in A3.

The coat material needs work, the specular intensity and power is way off. But it's a great start nonetheless .

Fantastic screens, great see new progress :)

Better. Though, sadly, his uniform is now clipping in his elbow. :p

Torpedo boats would be pointless without ships large enough to need them. As for midget subs, those would be good, yeah. For recon or deploying small teams on the coast, a midget sub would do the job, I think.

Midget Subs? Did the germans have those? Or did someone spout out an addon request for the wrong theatre of war during WWII?

Looking good I44 team.