kiory

British Para Beret

Just a heads up it looks great but theres a small issue in 1st person mode not being able to see, he said he would take a look later

Just finished this over at the stream, a British Para Beret, hopefully someone here can appreciate it!

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq126/kiory/1-14_zpsf051052d.jpg

Here's the link. http://www.multiupload.nl/UN3XUFAUCP

Reckon you could do a Royal Marines reskin? I had a look and i see your UV mapping - nice work!! I made a beret myself but i failed to get it all working (plus was kindof crap lol) would very much appreciate it as i lead

5 Commando Brigade and this would be a sexy addition to our unit

Much appreciated bud ;)

You could be ultra turbo ally and have his lid with his wings over his ear! Hat!! Looks good though!

It's ingame yea, I'm currently working on a CZ 83 pistol, so I don't really have time to make variants, however BigPickle has requested that he can use it to make variants, so he'll be up for the task.

You could be ultra turbo ally and have his lid with his wings over his ear! Hat!! Looks good though!

Needs the model shrinking and shaping down into a sort of flat-cap before he can do that, surely? :D

I honestly thought about para baiting on this thread but i'm on "thin ice" already :)

Nice work...I can see our members needing a green one (as mentioned before for the Royal Commandos)...

Just to throw it out there for whoever picks up the task of playing with this mod to change it around.... flipping the direction would make it open for..................the foreign legion..........woohoo

I saw many people requested other types of barets, you could just remove the model part of the metal, that way people can at least put embroid-like Patches via the NOHQ and CO files.

After the small session on Twitch you wont screw up the Normal map anymore ^^

Perhaps you could explain the issue so it doesn't happen in the future....

Just create a view - pilot LOD with nothing in it.

I saw many people requested other types of barets, you could just remove the model part of the metal, that way people can at least put embroid-like Patches via the NOHQ and CO files.

After the small session on Twitch you wont screw up the Normal map anymore ^^

+1!

I would kill to have a plain one released where the community can add a patch or something themselves. I'm one of the few weirdo's out there that love beret's if worn correctly (i.e. like the Brits, and not large, sloppy n' floppy....ok that sounded wrong, lol), while a lot seem to have a large disdain for them. I dunno why, they look pretty nice. Would love to even have just a plain one that can be recolored or something. But it's up to the creator of course for the future. :)

Sorry if I'm being completely idiotic here, but how do I actually use this in-game? Like what's its item code?

I can't find anywhere on the editor such as a crate that has it, I'm wondering if I've just completely missed something here.