Sign in to follow this  
Warin

New ultra realistic military sim

New Sim!!

I think this will be a smash hit! I cant wait to try out all the modes!

Please dont flame me Ran, it's a joke!

HAHAHA, it may be a joke but it is... TRUTH

BWAHAHAHAHA

REMOVE THIS FUCKING URL IMMEDIATLY AND I AM NOT JOKING

edit :

THIS FUCKING SITE IS FULL OF SHIT and not even funny

ran is not the only French on the forum....

We do make fun of French troops, but they seem to be capable of fighting...just that they lost to Germans twice didn't help...

the little remarks on the forum , not ment to harm , don't disturb me , but this kind of shit as publicated on the site below really annoy and disgust me

the worst thing is that that stupid site seems to post all jkind of shitty harming remarks on everybody

this thread could be the source for the new flame thread , i hope it will be closed

sorry if i've been a little rude in my earlier post , but i won't edit it , the mods will do if they want

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ July 15 2002,23:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HAHAHA, it may be a joke but it is... TRUTH

BWAHAHAHAHA<span id='postcolor'>

read that you stupid smurf :

Broken Newz - About Us

Broken Newz is a satire news and entertainment site. All names, except when public figures are being satirized due to their own stupidity, are made up and purely coincidental if connected in anyway. The stories listed on this site are not real. Broken Newz is only intended for a mature audience, and not for our Mothers. Stories and Pictures published on this site are property of Broken Newz and may not be reprinted without Editorial consent. Trespassers will be violated. Have a nice day

It's strange that a people who seem to have embraced Jerry Lewis have such a poor sense of humour when it comes to laughing at themselves!

And if a mod asks me to remove it, I will. But otherwise, please dont assume that because you are offended that everyone will be, mkay?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ July 15 2002,22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please dont flame me Ran, it's a joke!<span id='postcolor'>

as you should know , i'm a really impulsive person and i really can't stand this kind of "jokes" which i take more as insult

edit : mainly because half and my familly and myself have served in the army , and i can say you one thing , french soldiers aren't as described on this site or in every fucked up old fashionned minds

*giggle*

.. ehum..

*cough*,

*cough*

.. i mean:

Flaming = Close, so behave! smile.gif

Edit: Oh, and ran, please use a more polite language when speaking to the other members. We all joke about how Americans excel in friendly fire, so it is just fair that they can joke a bit about us Europeans smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ July 15 2002,23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's strange that a people who seem to have embraced Jerry Lewis have such a poor sense of humour when it comes to laughing at themselves!

And if a mod asks me to remove it, I will.  But otherwise, please dont assume that because you are offended that everyone will be, mkay?<span id='postcolor'>

have you ever seen me flaming the somebody else's country on these forums ? when i talk about flame i tlk about severe flame and insult about a country

I won´t comment on the content of the article as i´m german and don´t want to throw any more napalm into the fire...but the screenshot in the lower right corner just made me go into uncontrolled laughing attacks biggrin.gif, just as funny as the friendly fire penalty in Americas Army.

smile.gif Excellent!

There was a great article in the Onion special. 'Our Dumb Century' about the unveiling of the Arc De Capitulation. I'll try to find it and post here. Its rather bloody funny.

Sorry Ran, I had to chuckle at that. sad.gif

I can sympathize with you, try being a conservative American on a European dominated forum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ July 16 2002,09:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does anyone know any satire sites about Finland? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.mil.fi/ tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ July 16 2002,10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ July 16 2002,09wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does anyone know any satire sites about Finland? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.mil.fi/ tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol biggrin.gif

That was a good one.

Definitely. That site is really funny. biggrin.gif

what an insult to day of defeat biggrin.gif

oh well at least they had napolean right? wink.gif

very funny site

ran, here's a rule of thumb:

If you get angry when people make pranks on you, they will only make twice as many pranks.

The ability to laugh at one self is necessary to survive in this world, especially when you're french tounge.gif Just kidding biggrin.gif

This is country flaming exactly the same as posting a poll saying "Usa has the worst army", to leave it open is a double standard.

Closing.