Sign in to follow this  
IronSight94

[SP] Paradise Lost (ACE/Non-ACE)

ParadiseLost.png

Paradise Lost

Singleplayer Mission for ACE and Non-ACE

By: IronSight94

Description:

On July 13, 2013 the Melana Resort in southern Lingor was attacked by ARL rebels. Several tourists were killed and six were taken captive. The United States has assigned a team of elite MARSOC Operators, callsign Savior, to conduct a rescue operation to get the hostages back home safely.

Features:

-Weapon selection at briefing

-Cinematic intro (First attempt at an intro)

-Emphasis on stealth

-Custom loading screen

-Custom song (1 from Delta Force: BHD Team Sabre by Novalogic)

Requirements:

Binkowski's Force Recon/MARSOC Units

Icebreakr's Lingor Island

Icebreakr's Lingor Units

ACE 2 - Core (ACE version only)

ACE 2 - Extras (ACE version only)

Thanks To:

The creators of all addons used in the mission

Bohemia Interactive

The community

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?66af4cyzl1eiqx0

All feedback is appreciated and welcome! If there are any issues please post them or PM them to me. Enjoy!

OK, not finished with this mission yet but seems Lingor needs a few more addons:

-@ibr_lcivilians

-@ibr_plants

-@mbg buildings 2

Could you please confirm this?

Those items should be included in the Lingor units and the Lingor Island downloads. Do you have the latest versions?

Actually those are the latest from SIX..............Perhaps SIX uploader does not include them a pack but separately?

Could you confirm that with the author of Lingor?

@KK

List of files from Lingor v1.4:

Included .pbo files:

brg_africa.pbo

chn_crocodile.pbo

csj_snake.pbo

ibr_airports.pbo

ibr_hangars.pbo

ibr_lcivilians.pbo

ibr_plants.pbo

lingor.pbo

lingor_bank.pbo

lingor_fuel.pbo

lingor_objects.pbo

lingor_roads.pbo

mbg_buildings_2.pbo

lingor_sounds.pbo

Do you launch also newest Duala 1.97 becose you can have conflicts then. In Duala there are new versions of some files.

"Three very IMPORTANT notes:

- Berghoff's vegetation is v1.24t2 and is already included in @duala\addons folder. It is a special optimised version.

- Be sure to delete any previous versions prior to the installation! Check other mod folders for duplicate pbos and bisign files.

- older versions of islands Panthera and Lingor use outdated ibr_plants addon. Use the Duala one, be careful when using Duala with these two islands!"

Edited by tom3kb

Hi tom3kb,

I just updated using SIX updater for Lingor, again, moments ago and it will install those mods separately and not as a package. I don't understand why.

So now, csj_snake, ibr_plants, chn_crocodile and mbg_buildings 2 are now separate foldesr and not packaged within @Lingor....perhaps those authors want them interdependently?

For now, I'll copy and paste those files directly into @Lingor

just began the mission:

interesting, however, there is no indication for the objective on screen.

I mean: you haven't used the setsimpletaskdestination for the objective, maybe you should.

if you do so, there will be an orange circle on the objective on the map, and there will be a small beacon on screen indicating the location and distance of the objective.

just began the mission:

interesting, however, there is no indication for the objective on screen.

I mean: you haven't used the setsimpletaskdestination for the objective, maybe you should.

if you do so, there will be an orange circle on the objective on the map, and there will be a small beacon on screen indicating the location and distance of the objective.

I've used that before. I just didn't think to include it for some reason. I'll include it if/when I update.

Also, when clearing the Communications tower.....

May not need to blow the tower because you've got guys there guarding it.

Perhaps killing them will set the trigger to "success" ? Just a thought.

so, just finished it:

I agree with KK, killing the guys should suffice. moreover, blowing the station up will make some noise and may watn the enemies about something going on.

do as you wish.

about the hostages, maybe 6 is too much, as these civilians are pretty dumb.

I rescued the two women first, then the 4 guys: some of them couldn't leave the building where another one ran 400m away from my position...fucking idiot lol

last thing: when mission ends, the last objective is not set as validated: it doesn't turn green.

anyway, cool fast mission, I like this kind of stuff.