Sign in to follow this  
DieAngel

Still nothing for the ladies i see?

I believe i've been requesting this since ... oh maybe Arma 1 or operation flashpoint?

We now have a fancy (and truly awesome) loadout system where we can change everything from clothes to armor and even glasses. But still no way to pick a gender.

How hard is this BIS? seriously, why game after game you guys keep ignoring a sizeable chunk of your playerbase like this?

I demand female characters, as they're the primary victims of war!!!

Also I like to look at tits in my videogames for I will never see them in real life.

It'd be a nice feature that's for sure, especially since Women are now allowed in Combat in the states. Plus I rather stare at a girls behind than a guys when running in 3rd person. Just like how people select Female in MMOs, so they don't have to look at a guys behind all the time.

why game after game you guys keep ignoring a sizeable chunk of your playerbase like this?

Because its impossible for you to play the game as a male character, which you cant see for 90% of the time anyway?

I read some opinions on female implementation and most of them said it would "break immersion." I don't agree with this, but that's probably a reason.

There is already a thread about females in A3, i don't see why we would need another one.

-Closed-