Sign in to follow this  
zukas3

Which island/map would you like to be ported to A3 First?

Yeah, I always missed the winter in ArmA. Like, heavy snow falling and deep snow on the ground... Dynamic seasons would be awesome. There are winter maps, so the only thing that we need is really heavy snow falling :D

Dynamic seasons would be amazing, but I guess that is probably an Arma4 or 5 feature :D

Maybe the new iteration of i44 will have another snow module. It was pretty nice in A2.

There will be 'problems' in a winter environment in MP.

If the island will not be populated by LOTS of objects properly (at least like Namalsk ) you will be visible from 2 km to a camper eye..

Anyways the F.A.T.A map must be template (regarding object count) for any serious-wannabe-lifelike map

Oh!..i forgot!!...imHo

It works fine in all of the winter maps I played on. The visibility "issue" goes both ways. Just like on any desert map.

all afghan/middle east themed islands, in particular helmand, sangin province map :)

Great news, can't wait for it!

@borz I am working on it mate will be a couple of months yet

Very excited to hear this....Sangin is one AAA's favorites.....

As you're working on it now for A3, any chance to make it bigger? Super nice map!

@borz I am working on it mate will be a couple of months yet

thanks lots, man.

it will be amazing in Arma3. One of the best news ever!

Edited by -=Borz=-
shorten text

If BI would contact Active Sky from the flight sim world. It's a done deal. All they have to do is open a few ports in the game. AS has everything else in it. Actual real time weather in Arma... From local set metars and time clock syc with clock set.

Is there a Vietnam map from A2 that can be ported? We need somewhere with lots of jungle...Altis is wayyyyy too open.

*edit*

Lingor please.

Edited by Pharoah

Tonal Island!

I'm surprised to see Tonal mention only once! It'd need a serious overhaul, but I'd love to see it back.

I'm surprised to see Tonal mention only once! It'd need a serious overhaul, but I'd love to see it back.

old memories are harder to die ;)

Everon, Malden, Kolugev, Nogova, Sahrani, Chenaurus in no particular order...

Sahrani is coming...eventually. It's gonna be massively overhauled :)

SAHRANI!!!!

Some of the best arma experiences ever was playing Evolution on Sahrani...

It was like Domination only you would go town to town in sequence just like it was a real invasion liberating the oppressed Sahrani locals even if it meant leveling and nuking their whole town. Another cool thing was how if you accidentally went ahead to the next town before the other was taken it was still come to life with enemies, I thought that was a cool feature and from my experience it hardly caused much lag and from how arma 3 is running I think it would be a none issue unless your pc or bandwidth is low.