Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III - WIP

Keep Radio Chatter?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Keep Radio Chatter?

• Yes, keep the Chatter.
    • No, delete the Chatter.
    • A version with Chatter, & one without.

Nice, are we able to move the ramp like the OA version?

he just showed the fixed ramp version i think yes

Cant wait for this, do you have an idea of when it'll be done?

Cant wait for this, do you have an idea of when it'll be done?

Im afraid i dont have an idea when it will be done sorry, havn't actually worked on it since i last posted them photos.

Yes :D You will have an option to Lower, Level & Raise the ramp on the standard version (Non fixedramp version).

I have an idea, but I don't know if it works, and you can do this after you complete porting it over when you have time... If it's possible, try taking the non-fixed ramp and allowing people to sit on the ramp if it's leveled. But once people sit on the ramp, they aren't allowed to raise or lower the ramp anymore. If you do that, maybe making an option to replace the middle "seat" with a machine gun?

But of course, work on porting it over first!

Konyo I'm still following your thread daily. I hope to see some more progress info sometime soon! No rush, but man does it look awesome! Good luck m8

+1

I'm constantly checking your thread for updates. So far it's looking awesome.

Good things take time so I'm happy to wait. :)

Keep up the awesome work!

Where's Konyo? :confused:

Maybe he has other things to do than posting news about it ;)

Maybe he has other things to do than posting news about it ;)

I hope so, haha. Nah I have good faith in him. He seems to be very dedicated to this bird. :cool:

where's konyo? :confused:
maybe he has other things to do than posting news about it ;)
i hope so, haha. Nah i have good faith in him. He seems to be very dedicated to this bird. :cool:

Indeed. Sorry for being quiet around the ArmA scene lately, I'm currently very busy with real life at the moment so I never have time to use my computer at the moment. However when i do have time to use my PC, not sure if any of you follow my Twitter but I'm also working on another project for ArmA2 (Check it and see ;)). So the MH-47E for ArmA3 is on a pause at the moment & will most likely pick it up sometime in the future :D

He arises from the darkness...

...for a very short while :p

Seriously man, bring out a bug-gy version or something, I'm itching for a taste of this puppy in arma3 mate. :cool:

Nah i know Konyo isn't like that, he like his work as close to 100% he can have it before any release :)

But i do agree with you on itching for a taste thing :D

Nah i know Konyo isn't like that, he like his work as close to 100% he can have it before any release :)

But i do agree with you on itching for a taste thing :D

Yes, unfortuntaly I cant release it until its 100%, or near that area. There's still alot to do that wouldnt look right for release.

I will in future release it, maybe when the full game is out and we have all the options avaliable.

After a long time of not posting any news of this project due to me putting it on a pause a while ago, there's finally some new's to share. It has been picked back up and it will return to ArmA3. Currently it's undergoing a whole model makeover & a whole new retexture including UV mapping. (I hope..) It will no longer be a MH-47E but a MH-47G due to the 47E being out of service.

Here's a quick render of the rear of the Chinook, which will feature 2 MG's in the rear windows.

FADC22A0-E6B4-4240-9AB2-1AF55549EE9E-8015-00000537E64994A4_zpsfd7cad41.jpg

I know you have a lot on your plate but I was hoping that with the new textures you create, if you could make one the same color you first used when you released it in OA. The texture you used before you changed it to match the little birds. I liked using it more than bi's for regular infantry, but bi's color fit better for them. Anyway, whatever you decide is cool, this is a great addon