Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III - WIP

Keep Radio Chatter?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Keep Radio Chatter?

• Yes, keep the Chatter.
    • No, delete the Chatter.
    • A version with Chatter, & one without.

Oh damn there comes this distinctive belly-feeling again!

Konyo, thank you for your work, I am extremely looking forward to your baby! It's looking fantastic already but coupled with the new engine and features... :o

These are absolutely brilliant buddy, i totally love flying them such quality work & thank you......:)

Just wondering if you have encountered any physics problems with it - would be interesting to know for other choppers - especially while trying to drive a boat in the back. Great work nice looking beasty you have there.

i dont see in A3 any laser weapons? did you? ^^ i mean A 3 plays in 2035^^

what i mean with a Future Like MH-47E is mostly the Design to fit in the Arma 3 world :-)

i dont want a Starwars Chinook ^^

but the stealth version Idear is ... Very... interesting :-P

I know what you mean, maybe a digital camo version? ;) Or just generally near future stuff? :P

Stealth one would be very good indeed... maybe ill sort something out :D

Is it possible to put Laser Aiming Modules on the weapons on the MH-47? At night particularly, it's difficult to aim the weapons while firing due to auto-aperture change in the NV goggles. I think laser spotting would help.

Is that possible? :confused:

Just wondering if you have encountered any physics problems with it - would be interesting to know for other choppers - especially while trying to drive a boat in the back. Great work nice looking beasty you have there.

Havn't really tryed any of the physics for it yet. I shall have a proper play around with it tomorrow and find out :D

Ill report back after :D

Awesome stuff, I hope to see this in Arma 3 Complete Mods page when it's ready!

I know what you mean, maybe a digital camo version? ;) Or just generally near future stuff? :P

Stealth one would be very good indeed... maybe ill sort something out :D

Nice that you can Read my mind :-) cant wait to play with that baby

Maybe something along these lines, might to a tad too far tho.. :D

clickclick

The body shape of it looks sweet, the rotors/blades are too far though!

Will be really easy to build though ;) haha!

Edited by konyo

Agree :)

Here's a small and very short video, but still show's the Flares & Heat Ray's from the Engines.. It dosen't showcase much but still thought id show it anyway. There's still some bits and bobs that that need sorting out, which you can probably see from the video.. :o

Edited by konyo

konyo your MH-47 makes my hard skip a beat. Finaly we will be able to transport more then 1 fireteam cross country ^^

A new batch of pictures for you :D All the texture's have been corrected and the crew on the ramp (fixed ramp version) are now using the new ArmA III MH6 sideboard cargo positions :)

th_DBDE5BB5-5B2A-4A8F-ACA4-E26F6C307A6C-3880-0000025D4362A8E0_zps02b20d4b.jpg

*Click for larger Size.

th_C3620388-0BFB-45A8-AE0D-C63543A3D4A0-3880-0000025D3F56D5B8_zpsbda2618b.jpg

*Click for larger Size.

th_4D5F870F-D434-4EA0-8E1D-B55CED079C1D-3880-0000025D3AC7F01A_zps40016ac5.jpg

*Click for larger Size.

th_DB05D957-F175-419D-AFC0-D69F80594E73-3880-0000025D4855AA43_zps01d17b0f.jpg

*Click for larger Size.

Nice, are we able to move the ramp like the OA version?

Can't wait. I know it's not normal for any of the vehicles in any of the ARMA games to have working doors. It's great how this giant air beast has a working cargo ramp door. BUT do you think it would be possible to make the side door have an opening and closing animation at all? Or would that delay the release for too long?

Nice, are we able to move the ramp like the OA version?

Yes :D You will have an option to Lower, Level & Raise the ramp on the standard version (Non fixedramp version).

Konyo, any way to allow it to properly taxi on the ground?

I'm not too sure if that could work, i honestly wouldn't know where to start for a taxi script.

Maybe if someone want's to help build a script for that, that would be awesome? :D

Can't wait. I know it's not normal for any of the vehicles in any of the ARMA games to have working doors. It's great how this giant air beast has a working cargo ramp door. BUT do you think it would be possible to make the side door have an opening and closing animation at all? Or would that delay the release for too long?

The side door is actually animated already including the ArmA2 Version. I Just never added an option to lower it in the config.

Maybe it could open and close when you have to climb in the cabin to pilot it maybe. Ill look into it :D