Sign in to follow this  
WildFire6

The Hack..

So now that everyone is in the know and even knows how and where to get it, what is being done about it? And as a precursor, the alpha has been out for what, a full week?; how did someone hack it in that time. Are the people working for this website also affiliated to the developers in some way? Its like they had the game before everyone else and were ready as soon as the alpha dropped. How does this happen?

Similar coding for MP, the fact the people get paid by others to make it for them? It's also an Alpha (not Beta, not full), thus there is very little protection at the moment. I hate that there are people out there happy to ruin other peoples fun, my suggestion, get a group together and password your servers.

Only workaround to fix them coming on and ruining the game session friend.

Regards,

Austin.

So now that everyone is in the know and even knows how and where to get it, what is being done about it? And as a precursor, the alpha has been out for what, a full week?; how did someone hack it in that time. Are the people working for this website also affiliated to the developers in some way? Its like they had the game before everyone else and were ready as soon as the alpha dropped. How does this happen?

Improved, but basically same Engine.

Anti-Cheat is not in place yet. The Alpha has no protection atm.

Anti-Cheat is not in place yet. The Alpha has no protection atm.

Correct. I appreciate it's frustrating for some but this is the nature of the alpha process, not all features will be in place and/or working. As the build develops more features including security features will be implemented.