Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH PDW pack

Thanx!!!

---------- Post added at 19:29 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

It's a great mod RH! I can't wait for HK416 :)

I can't wait for MK18 :cool:

damn, you really love that kac pdw. looks amazing, im so waiting for the p90 now so when the jets come out ill have the right backup weapon :) the iron sights are really good on this kac, would love to use this instead on the mk200 :D

Great work!

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:40 ----------

The PDW has been a favorite since Rogue Spear. Cheers.

just to point it out no biggy but KAC PDW and H&K mp5 PDW as featured in rainbow are different guns, rogue spear was around a while before KAC released their PDW or started concept project for 6mm ammo even...

Great weapons.

I just wonder when modders will be able to make custom reload animations just like the BiS MX weapons.

have to say! very very nice! can't wait to see your other weapon packs especially the SMG ones, my personal favorite the kriss and P90 ofc

Thanks Robert and Great work :). Only if I had the skills or the time to create what you guys make. I can't wait to see the other weapons you have for us.

I can't wait for MK18 :cool:

^^ I'm with this guy. Favourite RH weapon is a Tan Mk18 with all the trimmings.

Somehow i can´t see the cartridges :confused:

Regards

RH said that it uses MX magazines, as these are caseless, I would imagine there are no spent cases being ejected.

In future I would hope we will see 'proper' magazines for these - and any M4's that are released.

RH said that it uses MX magazines, as these are caseless, I would imagine there are no spent cases being ejected.

In future I would hope we will see 'proper' magazines for these - and any M4's that are released.

Ahh,... ok! Didn´t knew that. Thank you :D

I imagine that the class names are simply default loadouts and that any of them is compatible with any other range of accessories?

^^ I'm with this guy. Favourite RH weapon is a Tan Mk18 with all the trimmings.

The TAR fires 6.8 with casings, so maybe that could be used?

This release can load case magazines (30Rnd_65x39_case_mag) already.

Bazinga.

omg the King of Weapon Mods is back :yay:. We have played so much Coops and other Missions with your phantastic Weaopon Mods and I hope we are all the other weapons (249, M14 and so on) can again enjoy in Arma III !

But we really missed a great G3 Pack like the great Turkish Mod.

Thanks for your work.

Thunder

Hey Robert

I installed you mod pack as @RH_PDWV1.00 in my steam directory and for some reason not able to get it show in the Ammo as suggested. I downloaded the mod from armaholic

Hey Robert

I installed you mod pack as @RH_PDWV1.00 in my steam directory and for some reason not able to get it show in the Ammo as suggested. I downloaded the mod from armaholic

Create a Folder in your Arma 3 directory called "@RH_pdw1.0" without quotes. Inside that folder, create a folder called "addons", and put the *.pbo files in there.

then add "-mod=@RH_pdw1.0" to your startup parameters.

Should look something like this: C:\Arma 3\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@RH_pdw1.0\Addons\RH_pdw.pbo etc...

The models look nice and all, but there is a slight distance between the stock and the shoulder, and using vanilla A3 magazines beats the whole purpose of having a smaller weapon of lower caliber.

nice weapons,i love it and all my friends have download itï¼

but the weapons sound cant be heard after the Arma3 upgrade to version 0.58,can you fixed this bug?