noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

Oh man, I am getting scared acre 2 will be too much for me and my group... but the direct chat seems so nice.. :(

hopefully you guys will make a total acre noob friendly tut for how to set it up for missions and all that jazz.

I will make Videos how it looks when it is in action.

Oh man, I am getting scared acre 2 will be too much for me and my group... but the direct chat seems so nice.. :(

hopefully you guys will make a total acre noob friendly tut for how to set it up for missions and all that jazz.

From what I have seen and what Nou has said it seems that ACRE2 will be really simple unless you want to dive in and play with the complex features.

So I have resorted to listening to radio squawks and static while I wait for the release. I wonder if Nou wants to surprise and release ahead of time, or if he is going to release right on that countdown.

8 hours 47 minutes 19 seconds

Do you think if 8 hours just happened to disappear from that timer, we'd get ACRE2 quicker?

Edited by JKNuke12

Hey guys, my mates and myself are experiencing stutters on the editor every 2 seconds (loop) when using ACRE2 while editing, any clue to stop this ? Thanks by advance.

Having some issues with acre, mainly being is that for some reason while in game I can hear everyone's radios (every single channel) no matter if I have a radio in my inventory or not. This happens all the time no matter where I am at and it is extremely annoying as I cannot hear my other group mates at all in local proximity chat. Is there a known fix for this?

Having some issues with acre, mainly being is that for some reason while in game I can hear everyone's radios (every single channel) no matter if I have a radio in my inventory or not. This happens all the time no matter where I am at and it is extremely annoying as I cannot hear my other group mates at all in local proximity chat. Is there a known fix for this?

This thread is a bit dated now. ACRE2 has been in a stable release for some time now you should probably ask you question over on that thread. Link Below

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/181471-acre2-stable-release/