noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

First off Bud, I would love to only here creative suggestions and updates from the OP. Like many of us here we look for those updates. Not whining about how the OP needs to release the mod, or in some cases, demanding it.

Secondly you should more than likely go Here

Just in case you do not like the link here is the rule that you actually broke:

"§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL. "

Your post is spam, use report post button instead of spaming about rules. Badum tiss.

is it possible to attach a acre radio to an object ie a table and use it with out having to pick it up?

is it possible to attach a acre radio to an object ie a table and use it with out having to pick it up?

No. Functionality is tied to the radio item being in a players inventory. You can place the radio, but it's just a prop.

However, if you know what you are doing, it is possible through configuring an object to have an externally accessible vehicle rack.

Whether or not such an item is worth the time and effort of an addon I'll leave up to you.

Or you can script it so that you are temporarily given a radio while looking at the object in question.

Easy job and does the trick too.

Run TS as Admin

Is there a reason why A.C.R.E. for ArmA3 is not avaliable on Play withSix?

Is there a reason why A.C.R.E. for ArmA3 is not avaliable on Play withSix?

Because its not been officially released yet.

Hi guys,

After some help if i may, recently rented a server and i've installed most of the mods that we use, only problem we have is with ACRE, CBA_A3, ACRE and JayArmA3Lib are on there server, but for some reason, when we change the launch parameters to include ACRE, our server can't be found in the Arma 3 server browser :(

This is our first time running a server so it's all a little new, could anyone point me in the right direction to solve it or perhaps give some advice, it would be really appreciated.

i've had a decent look around google but nothings really helped.

Hi guys,

After some help if i may, recently rented a server and i've installed most of the mods that we use, only problem we have is with ACRE, CBA_A3, ACRE and JayArmA3Lib are on there server, but for some reason, when we change the launch parameters to include ACRE, our server can't be found in the Arma 3 server browser :(

This is our first time running a server so it's all a little new, could anyone point me in the right direction to solve it or perhaps give some advice, it would be really appreciated.

i've had a decent look around google but nothings really helped.

So as soon as you add -mod=@CBA_A3;@JayArmA3Lib;@ACRE its stops showing ?

Is your folder structure for @acre correct ? is it @acre\addons NOT @acre\@acre\addons or something bizarre like that ?

Does your server launch with just -mod=@CBA_A3 ok ?

only things i can think to ask atm

So as soon as you add -mod=@CBA_A3;@JayArmA3Lib;@ACRE its stops showing ?

Is your folder structure for @acre correct ? is it @acre\addons NOT @acre\@acre\addons or something bizarre like that ?

Does your server launch with just -mod=@CBA_A3 ok ?

only things i can think to ask atm

Hiya,

It appears the second i put @ACRE; into the lauch parameters, the game can't be found in the browser, CBA_A3 runs fine and the server is visible.

Folder is : @ACRE

and it's contents all looks the same as per my working ARMA3 root folder.

rsync 5/21/2014 7:39:14 PM 5/21/2014 7:39:15 PM

addons 5/21/2014 7:40:35 PM 5/21/2014 7:44:28

keys 5/21/2014 7:44:30 PM 5/21/2014 7:56:29 PM

plugin 5/21/2014 7:44:32 PM 5/21/2014 7:44:32 PM

userconfig 5/21/2014 7:44:32 PM 5/21/2014 7:44:32 PM

version.txt 3 bytes 5/21/2014 7:39:14 PM 5/21/2014 7:39:14 PM

FIXED!

Issue was with userconfig folder integrity.

Edited by uksoldier

How can I lower the PTT/Squeak volume? It's so loud it's causing pain to my ears.

Yes!

Closed-alpha file of ACRE2 for ARMA3 just appeared on IDI's site. I couldn't figure how to use it yet. When you connect to a TeamSpeak server with the .dll, it tells you that the server is not allowed to test this file but you can ignore the message and keep using TS. However, when I got in-game, ACRE didn't work and I had a long (0.5s) stutter every few seconds.

But at least we're getting closer to release!

Btw, URL here: http://tracker.idi-systems.com/projects/acre2/files

It does say "Private" so you're probably not allowed to post this info here even if it can be found "easily" by others. And I don't see the point of doing so if it doesn't work anyway.

....and?

That's not the point of my post. The question was whether there are news about ACRE2 and the answer is yes.

stop typing shit...

I watch this thread for info on when its released not if you can run some private version of the un-released pre-alpha shit !

:)

I just checked the dev site, the muted clients issues is listed as resolved.. Thats good. Although its still listed as unresolved in the roadmap. The only other error is the windows 8 permissions issue. there was a new version posted today. hopefully testing goes well and we will see a release soon! One bug down, one left. Good Luck Dev Team!!!!

Edited by Lordprimate

There are a couple other unlisted bugs at the moment that are holding things back. :) Also the muting issue needs to be marked as unresolved again, it still happens in some cases. It's an annoying issue where you don't want to be overly broad in unmuting people nor can you miss people haha, it's all about finding the right balance (though I might just go with unmuting everyone on the server and saying screw it to people that selectively mute others).

Hi Nou, i want just to remember the unattended channel switching in the 343 radio. In my past post some months ago i wrote that it happened during coop session in INvade & Annex but as a clan we played ONLY Invade & Annex. Now i can confirm this bug also in basic missions generated with MCC Sandbox so i guess this is not a bug related to a particular mission.

ACRE2 has a new system for managing potential ID collisions. I honestly do not know how they happen in the first place if it is ACRE's fault, the code is so amazingly simple for what it needs to do I don't see how it can ever give out two of the same ID.