noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

Is it just me or ACRE doesn't work when the server is set to Zeus-mode?

Is it just me or ACRE doesn't work when the server is set to Zeus-mode?

I assume it's only you, because it works with me!

I'm getting this error on TeamSpeak: "<21:59:57> insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_needed_subscribe_power)"

Problem is that everyone else in the clan get it too, even people who have admin rights...

Also, why the hell does the first post in this thread not have the URL to the latest version of ACRE for ARMA3? How do I know I'm using the correct version?

Because ACRE is unreleased for Arma3, not even an alpha or beta.

Any version you are using is unofficial 'leaked' from the dev server. Search the thread, its been said many times.

look into flood settings on your TeamSpeak.

No news ?

You have got to be kidding me. You have been here long enough to know better.

Really looking forward to seeing this get released, it was such a great mod for Arma 2, and completely outdistanced anything else.

Including ACE, imo. It really did revolutionise team gameplay - no having to exit the game, go into teamspeak, and change channels, or use the clunky VON system which sounds terrible.

Hope that it is even more ground-breaking this time round.

Edited by Sanguinius51

242,000 views I don't think your alone in the anticipation and appreciation of ACRE Sanguinius51.

I dont like Task Force Arrowhead Radio :/ but old leaked acre for a3 is full of bugs - Its one big pain in the ass....Its time for at last alpha release

Hopefully there will be a more public release soon. Have not gotten the large player count tests I want yet. Hopefully those happen soon.

oh you can get em really fast, if thats the problem.

xD

Sent from mobile

Nouber how many people are you talking about for a large player test? I am sure I could persuade 3CB to help if you need it, we regularly run 36 man ops.

pushing it to public beta would allow us all to get together on one server and test it out..

I personally think its a great idea to release it for testing... as i only see One bug listed in the bug tracker. and its a very trivial bug...

My 2 cents... Release the mod......talk to a large community that has a large server and ask to set up some testing days ..... I can guarantee you will get your large player count mission in a matter of Hours.. but, what do i know. I just want to use the mod.. :cool:

RELEASE THE KRACKEN....

Edited by Lordprimate

Hopefully there will be a more public release soon. Have not gotten the large player count tests I want yet. Hopefully those happen soon.

As everyone else says in the thread. Please release the addon asap so we can test it large scale for you and your team. I have sent a PM requesting to be put on the beta list, are you still taking on testers or is it just a case of waiting until it's ready? Either way RG like many are eagerly awaiting the release of this great mod.

Thanks for the update and continued work.

I think he may be referring to large units. Begging and pleading will get you no where here so please stop spamming the thread with it.

I think he may be referring to large units. Begging and pleading will get you no where here so please stop spamming the thread with it.

He loves the attention :)

Edited by Andrews

He loves the attention :)

First off Bud, I would love to only here creative suggestions and updates from the OP. Like many of us here we look for those updates. Not whining about how the OP needs to release the mod, or in some cases, demanding it.

Secondly you should more than likely go Here

Just in case you do not like the link here is the rule that you actually broke:

"§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL. "