noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

Choo Choo hype train called ACRE2 :D Anyway no rush, but video would be nice, don't forget to include a few mines there as in previous video :D

Whats is this Life thing of which you speak ?

Patience is a virtue. Tracker dates are for internal use only (and even then subject to change radically). :)

While technically the system is beta quality as of now, the content is not! I might have a little video teaser soon though of something nice. ;)

Also I do have a life I am trying to fumble through outside of ACRE as well! :D

Is it going to be as easy and straight forward as acre original was key binding wise.

I don't use default keys so just curious.

Patience is a virtue. Tracker dates are for internal use only (and even then subject to change radically). :)

While technically the system is beta quality as of now, the content is not! I might have a little video teaser soon though of something nice. ;)

Also I do have a life I am trying to fumble through outside of ACRE as well! :D

Excitement. :D

Is it going to be as easy and straight forward as acre original was key binding wise.

I don't use default keys so just curious.

Yep, hopefully easier. The format is now a standard ini file in the userconfig dir.

I hope you dev guys don't stuck in that trouble too much, how's going? things got solved? at least a bit? or the video you said upload?

Sorry things have been a bit hectic the last couple weeks. I was gone on holiday two weeks ago, school started up again last week, and week after next I am gone again out of town for two weeks (though hopefully I will have a dev environment with me).

I have been tooling around with some experimental ideas in the mean time and putting the finishing touches on the new radio (well the old new radio haha) so that it can be used (it isn't radio feature complete, that will take quite a bit more time, but it is usable).

In the end it will undoubtedly be worth it, i am sure we all appreciate the update!

In the end it will undoubtedly be worth it, i am sure we all appreciate the update!

Will ACRE2 be compatible with ShackTacs Volume mod from arma 2 like the current one people use in a3 is

Will ACRE2 be compatible with ShackTacs Volume mod from arma 2 like the current one people use in a3 is

The compatibility of st_volume is on ShackTac, not the ACRE team, and it's pretty safe to say that ST will be supporting ACRE2.

The API is still the same there so it should still work, most likely with little change.

Curious- and I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but are there any plans on having ACRE work with the new Zeus mode in any way?

Curious- and I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but are there any plans on having ACRE work with the new Zeus mode in any way?

What would need to be done? I can't think of anything ACRE would have to do to work with zeus.

(Apart from maybe some sort of god hearing / talking mode to listen in every frequency but apart from that)

It would be cool to add support ACRE for controled AI by Zeus ( mind-control or whatever it was called )

It would be cool to add support ACRE for controled AI by Zeus ( mind-control or whatever it was called )

You want to control AI through TeamSpeak/ACRE?

You want to control AI through TeamSpeak/ACRE?

No, when you remote control an AI through Zeus, acre keeps your voice tied to your actual character. We're saying that it would be a cool feature if you voice went with you when taking over an AI unit.

No, when you remote control an AI through Zeus, acre keeps your voice tied to your actual character. We're saying that it would be a cool feature if you voice went with you when taking over an AI unit.

Ahhh, gotcha.

It would be cool to run with ak47 into players patrol with screaming " ALLAHU AK'BAR " :D

Image Teaser on FB

Even though the internet is down here, work continues! Just a teaser image of the revamped AN/PRC-148!

10264834_312336212250022_1100135311_n.jpg?oh=44d6bf479bcebe398016da3714dcca53&oe=5357F836&__gda__=1398262033_b033b16e66842940d2e5f2eb77a99095