noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

i hope that we will see the new radio systems with video feedbacks !!!

Please tell something :)

Soon as in Soon or Soon.. You're working on the write up as we speak? :P

The general rule is it's always Soonâ„¢ unless otherwise notified :p

There is something in the wild right now... ;) If you find it I wouldn't try using it...

Write up coming soon.

this clearly means that there is a copy of the latest test version floating around out there.. if we find it enjoy it.... but dont complain if there are bugs...

at least that is how i read it.... :)

time to go searching....

this clearly means that there is a copy of the latest test version floating around out there.. if we find it enjoy it.... but dont complain if there are bugs...

at least that is how i read it.... :)

time to go searching....

Tried - nothing, if you find somthing pl0x pm me.

Nice find Ghost.

Y9bbXhi.png

Awww :(

Edit: According to the tracker, Beta release is scheduled for 28 March 2014 :yay:

Edited by ElPresidente

It's usually considered bad etiquette posting links to private builds, even if it is in the public eyes or coded with security features. Let the average Joe discover stuff like this on their own and by all means indulge internally.

In general and not all cases things like this get put on the net by accident, and sometimes have a high chance of confusing people and could potentially give a false sense of direction on where the project could be heading. This just adds more time to development cycles because the developer now has to do damage control to avoid false bugs being reported from un-registered versions of software.

Take it with a grain of salt, it’s just good general practice at being a good dude..

Edited by Hazey
formating

It's usually considered bad etiquette posting links to private builds, even if it is in the public eyes or coded with security features. Let the average Joe discover stuff like this on their own and by all means indulge internally.

In general and not all cases things like this get put on the net by accident, and sometimes have a high chance of confusing people and could potentially give a false sense of direction on where the project could be heading. This just adds more time to development cycles because the developer now has to do damage control to avoid false bugs being reported from un-registered versions of software.

Take it with a grain of salt, it’s just good general practice at being a good dude..

You make a good point, I have removed the link and will just patiently wait until Nou "officially" puts an update out.

While Hazey does make a good point, I think Nou wanted us to find it.

I mean;

There is something in the wild right now... ;) If you find it I wouldn't try using it....

is pretty obvious, isn't it?

While Hazey does make a good point, I think Nou wanted us to find it.

I mean;

is pretty obvious, isn't it?

Hence my very carefully worded post, I used a lot of vague in generals. There's always an exception.

I heard that A.C.R.E. has radio tower so it make transmit futher

Dose anybody know how to do this in arma 3?

With the new TS3 version 3.0.14 TFAR (and ACRE and TARS) not work. I think TS3 changed the API.

As he said we need new version

Currently trying our best to make sure people don't update their teamspeak since it does not work with the current version of the ACRE TS3 plugin.

There is something in the wild right now... ;) If you find it I wouldn't try using it...

Write up coming soon.

:popup: Tomorrow is soon enough?

:popup: Tomorrow is soon enough?

He already wrote something up on reddit

He already wrote something up on reddit

Forgive my ignorance but I can't find anything, you have a link?

To all who play with acre

Is anyone know how to transmit the radio with far unit like 10km away with many many mountain?

Please advice

To all who play with acre

Is anyone know how to transmit the radio with far unit like 10km away with many many mountain?

Please advice

Of course you are talking about a "big" radio ok?

I can't guide you straight to the solution but..i know there is a switch you can raise/low the "signal power" in every radio.

The maximum radio efficiency (if i m not mistaken) gets achieved when your radio is mounted on vehicles.

Of course you are talking about a "big" radio ok?

I can't guide you straight to the solution but..i know there is a switch you can raise/low the "signal power" in every radio.

The maximum radio efficiency (if i m not mistaken) gets achieved when your radio is mounted on vehicles.

Greeting

Thanks, as you said to increase signal power we can now bearly talk over the one hill not the mountain

in all of sudden curiosity

Are you available to play with ACRE Radio tower in arma 3 right now?

what i heard was arma 2 acre can transmit radio traffic by radio tower is it possible in arma 3 right now?

Edited by kgino1045