noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

It is public release, it's not like you have to go all ninja and steal it from somebody. As for the compatibility bugs, just don't update TS. It's not like the newer versions have any amazing new features.

More like a publicly leaked alpha build mate. Nothing have been officially released by the ACRE team yet, nothing at all.

Hopefully we will soon see what they have spend this year working on, and hopefully it will take ACRE for Arma 3, to the same level we see in Arma 2.

Some of the current bugs in ACRE for A3, is most certaintly more then a compatibility bug with TS's newer versions.

But im really looking forward to getting an official, supported and signed release :)

Does anyone know when we will see an official and signed release? I love the mod, but my milsim has moved to the alternative mod, I will not mention which mod but everyone knows what it is, we use it because it allows us to use keys for the dedicated server.

-Salvo

We were holding out for many months, using a version of ACRE that worked OK with older TeamSpeak. But recently we too have made the switch to TaskForceRadio due to the lack of information and public release for ACRE on Arma3. Look back through this thread and you'll see I've been actively trying to help other ACRE users, but I don't see the point anymore.

When something is eventually (hopefully) released, we'll try it out. But for now our allegiance has switched.

I'd say you guys can start holding your breath now... ;)

I didn't even know, this was an option. So, I hold my breath until ACRE3 is being released, starting in ONE, TWO, THREE... *gasp*

I'd say you guys can start holding your breath now... ;)

You've made my day :cool:

Hello! :O I'm trying to add Acre radios to an arma 2 CO warfare mission. So, uh...

Someone know how to add the radios to the gear buying menu, and vehicles spawning with radios in their radio racks?

Holding,.... (turning red) :mad: ...be quick!!

Keep holding!

I came down with a cold this week, so things slowed down a bit (+ some fun SQF bugs in A3).

I can hold my breath ... but for what ? release ? screens ? info ? :p

Edited by M1n1d0u

To be honest i don't like your intel Nou but that's not the first time that i say you're mean ! but that's .... that's so evil !

Haha. I am sure the news will ruffle some feathers as well. :D

You're not inspiring confidence. Is that a good kind of ruffling?

my fingers are crossed for a certain annoucement of a certain advanced combat modification.

So mean ...

So that's a news not a release ... hum. you should be hired by BIS for their intel game thing...

There is something in the wild right now... ;) If you find it I wouldn't try using it...

Write up coming soon.

There is something in the wild right now... ;) If you find it I wouldn't try using it...

Write up coming soon.

Soon as in Soon or Soon.. You're working on the write up as we speak? :P