noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

How to get Arma 3 ACRE to a dedicated hosted server?

i have problem

file in Acre are not signed by a key accepted by this server. to play on this server

in put all .bikey in my dedicated server is not work

how to fix it ?

Thank you in advance

ACRE not being signed is a big problem.

i know of a group that signed it themselves for their own use, so this is one solution you could do. But....

ideally, to the ACRE team - if they are not making much progress with developing it for Arma3 yet, and by their contributions to this thread I assume not:

Please release a signed version of ACRE of what you have so far, in whatever state it is in, so the hordes of realism Arma2 groups who can't stand to play Arma3 without the ACRE systems have an official, signed version they can download from e.g. PlayWithSix and so we can safely use it on our public servers.

i appreciate you have big plans, but the arma2 version you ported over during the Arma3 beta phase works, and we can get by using 343's, 148's and 119's for the time being.

i will post shortly some scripts we use to replace the 343's and ensure people spawn with radios, but its all obtainable by looking up the original ACRE wiki as most of the functions from Arma2 still work.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Can't add ACRE_PRC117F to the inventory, was using additem && addItemCargo, nothing is working.

In .version.txt is written 2, maybe it's an old version?

Logs on server are full of bugs with acre !!!

Hi guys,

i´m a bit surprise by the response here . We are 3 persons by posting here , trying to fix our un stable ACREit by searching on the Teamspeak SETTINGS , because it seams to work for all the community ...execpt for us

And result, no one can give us an answer saying :

"Okay what you have to do , for your ACRE be stable in game is , this , this and this "

Strange ...........................

Is the creator of this little jawel, can give us a hand ? Please.... ;)

Here are the repozitories of United Operations team (where u can find latest release of ACRE ) * native ACRE 2 for Arma 3 is in deployment rigt now

http://six.unitedoperations.net/arma3/

And also TS3 client 3.0.12 is strictly recommended.

We tested it yesterday evening and acre seems to be worked fine. :)

TS3 client 3.0.12 x32

TS3 client 3.0.12 x64

ACRE not being signed is a big problem.

i will post shortly some scripts we use to replace the 343's and ensure people spawn with radios, but its all obtainable by looking up the original ACRE wiki as most of the functions from Arma2 still work.

This is the thing which interst me so much, so zach can u post it here pls? :)

Please don't embed images larger than 100KB, as per the forum rules. :)

Please don't embed images larger than 100KB, as per the forum rules. :)

so sorry

Got a question here, I have fixed many a persons ACRE, and this one fella in my community has a issue ive never had to correct before.

His ACRE "works" in a sense, Its connected to teamspeak, and to Arma 3, He can hear directional chat, he can transmit on the radio, but he can not hear other peoples transmissions, and yes i checked the obvious is he using the right radio/channel/power setting. ACRE Devs, any ideas? he has a headset that doesnt allow him to hear other sounds so im thinking that might be it. But if yall have a idea please let me know.

ACRE Devs, any ideas? he has a headset that doesnt allow him to hear other sounds so im thinking that might be it. But if yall have a idea please let me know.

I'm not a dev, so pardon for butting in but like you, I've helped a lot of guys... Anyway, the bold part is confusing me - but might be that the headset has some noise-cancelling mechanism, and the squelch tone from the radio is triggering it.

teamspeak-settings-options-playback-mono to surrond

if this don't

another things is in win audio mixer try to move 5.1-7.1-stereo

Dear ACRE devs.

I would like to suggest something for PvP and acre in the new version that will be for Arma3.

Could you Create defiantly 3 but maybe 4 separate Short range 343 style radios for each faction within the armaVerse.

Atm its quite hard to create small to medium PvP mission with acre and 3 sides when you only have 1 Short range radio for all 3 factions (the 343)

I realise this my not be exactly perfect realism. but it would make PvP mission design alot easier if each faction had its own 343 style radio.

Yours.

BL1P

You can alter the frequencies that the radios broadcast on via a script in your misison.

I'm no good at scripting, but my clan use this to change the 343 radio frequencies:

if (!isDedicated) then {
 if (isNull player) then {            // JIP check.
     waitUntil {!isNull player};        
 };

_shortRangeChannels = ["ACRE_PRC343"] call acre_api_fnc_getDefaultChannels;
_srBaseFreq = 2400;
   _freq = 0;
   switch (side player) do 
   { 
     case west: {{_shortRangeChannels set [_forEachIndex,_srBaseFreq + 0.2]; _srBaseFreq = _srBaseFreq + 2;}foreach _shortRangeChannels;}; 
     case east: {{_shortRangeChannels set [_forEachIndex,_srBaseFreq + 0.4]; _srBaseFreq = _srBaseFreq + 2;}foreach _shortRangeChannels;}; 
     case resistance: {{_shortRangeChannels set [_forEachIndex,_srBaseFreq + 0.6]; _srBaseFreq = _srBaseFreq + 2;}foreach _shortRangeChannels};
   };
_ret = ["ACRE_PRC343", _shortRangeChannels ] call acre_api_fnc_setDefaultChannels;

I'm not supporting this bit of code, but here it is to do what you will with it.

(credit to Bake for writing it for us)

---------- Post added at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

Oh, and for an earlier post asking how to swap out the 343's for 148's, stick this in your init.sqf:

["ACRE_PRC148"] call acre_api_fnc_setItemRadioReplacement;

Is it possible to stop ACRE simulation in a mission? Like, completely break the audio simulation so that everyone can talk and be heard across the landscape as if being on teamspeak ?

Is it possible to stop ACRE simulation in a mission? Like, completely break the audio simulation so that everyone can talk and be heard across the landscape as if being on teamspeak ?

Yes don't use the mod ;-/

You can alter the frequencies that the radios broadcast on via a script in your misison.

I'm no good at scripting, but my clan use this to change the 343 radio frequencies:

if (!isDedicated) then {
 if (isNull player) then {            // JIP check.
     waitUntil {!isNull player};        
 };

_shortRangeChannels = ["ACRE_PRC343"] call acre_api_fnc_getDefaultChannels;
_srBaseFreq = 2400;
   _freq = 0;
   switch (side player) do 
   { 
     case west: {{_shortRangeChannels set [_forEachIndex,_srBaseFreq + 0.2]; _srBaseFreq = _srBaseFreq + 2;}foreach _shortRangeChannels;}; 
     case east: {{_shortRangeChannels set [_forEachIndex,_srBaseFreq + 0.4]; _srBaseFreq = _srBaseFreq + 2;}foreach _shortRangeChannels;}; 
     case resistance: {{_shortRangeChannels set [_forEachIndex,_srBaseFreq + 0.6]; _srBaseFreq = _srBaseFreq + 2;}foreach _shortRangeChannels};
   };
_ret = ["ACRE_PRC343", _shortRangeChannels ] call acre_api_fnc_setDefaultChannels;

I'm not supporting this bit of code, but here it is to do what you will with it.

(credit to Bake for writing it for us)

---------- Post added at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

Oh, and for an earlier post asking how to swap out the 343's for 148's, stick this in your init.sqf:

["ACRE_PRC148"] call acre_api_fnc_setItemRadioReplacement;

Thanks very much for this script snipet m8.

Does the script still allow you to pick up an enemy radio and spy on them ?

or

Does the script automatically alter picked up 343s to your sides script set frequency ?

Either way thanks for the reply and ill give this a try.

Not thought to try that. I would imagine that a radio you picked up would count as a friendly one, so have your sides settings, but never tested.

Still cant bind a PTT key to a keyboard key when ACRE plugin is active :(

Dont use ACRE?

Still cant bind a PTT key to a keyboard key when ACRE plugin is active :(

Teamspeak > Settings > Options > Hotkeys > Dropdown Menu (Bottom right) > Keyboard & Mouse Only

Teamspeak > Settings > Options > Hotkeys > Dropdown Menu (Bottom right) > Keyboard & Mouse Only

This isn´t working. Ok, it works for like 10 Minutes, or the next Channel switch, or the next Radio Transmittion.... Current ACRE TS Plugin isn´t working with the latest TS Version. We are a group of 6 People and did a lot of testing.

Server Version 3.0.10 Client Version 3.0.13.1

We have to wait until TS readds DIRECT INPUT.

Only way to get it work right now is to bind PTT to an alternative Mouse Button like: Mouse 4 or Mouse 5.

regards