noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

Hi,

My clan and me have two problems. Perhaps someone can help me.

We cannot use the PRC 117F in land units. Isnt delployed in the inventory

It seems that the ACRE box it´s bugged (when a player try to pick a concrete radio its starting to get all the radios to its inventory)

Thanks!

Hi,

My clan and me have two problems. Perhaps someone can help me.

We cannot use the PRC 117F in land units. Isnt delployed in the inventory

It seems that the ACRE box it´s bugged (when a player try to pick a concrete radio its starting to get all the radios to its inventory)

Thanks!

from UO forum

Radios are NOT weapons. Yes, the weapons commands (such as addWeapon, addWeaponCargo, weapons) will appear to work on them, but in reality they are causing all sorts of undefined behavior to happen in Arma. Radios are now Items! Use the Item commands (addItem, addItemCargo, and the related item commands for inventory).

so you have to edit your mission in editor and change addweapons related to acre with additemcargo ecc.

This solved everything for me also the radio moltiplication

from UO forum

Radios are NOT weapons. Yes, the weapons commands (such as addWeapon, addWeaponCargo, weapons) will appear to work on them, but in reality they are causing all sorts of undefined behavior to happen in Arma. Radios are now Items! Use the Item commands (addItem, addItemCargo, and the related item commands for inventory).

so you have to edit your mission in editor and change addweapons related to acre with additemcargo ecc.

This solved everything for me also the radio moltiplication

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I know that they are items. Im talking about pick the radios from the ACRE ammo crate box. Do you know what I mean?

The ACRE ammo crate is broken, its using the addWeapon config parameters and as such it does the duplicating ammo thing. Really annoying bug.

yes you have to clear all cargo,and then refill it with the radio you want with additemcargo ecc...

I'm sorry but where is the download for Arma3 located?

I'm sorry but where is the download for Arma3 located?

Look back on page 46: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?149946-A-C-R-E-Advanced-Combat-Radio-Environment-for-Arma-3&p=2512190&viewfull=1#post2512190

To quote myself "remember this is still a test, unreleased version of acre and not supported, just works for most people"

ACRE hasn't been released, it can only be got by downloading a Repo that has it, such as the United Operations servers, who I believe the creators of ACRE are members of.....

Hi guys ,

the A.C.R.E works perfectly . We have an average of 10 persons everytime on our TEAMSPEAK .Everyone run ARMAIII and TEAMSPEAK as an ADMINITRATOR .

But sometimes the A.C.R.E does´nt works for some of us .

The only way that i´ve founded to make it works for all of us is to give the SUPERADMIN status on TEAMSPEAK to everyone.

Is that the only solution?

In advance thanks ;)

Hi guys ,

the A.C.R.E works perfectly . We have an average of 10 persons everytime on our TEAMSPEAK .Everyone run ARMAIII and TEAMSPEAK as an ADMINITRATOR .

But sometimes the A.C.R.E does´nt works for some of us .

The only way that i´ve founded to make it works for all of us is to give the SUPERADMIN status on TEAMSPEAK to everyone.

Is that the only solution?

In advance thanks ;)

You need to change a certain setting on the server, I can't recall which one it is off the top of my head but it is something to do with spam protection.

Okay thanks,

i wil check thsi out and let you know .

Thank.

In between if some one know exactly how to make it ;)

Okay thanks,

Thank.

Don't really remember : it's about the flooding and a certain number of ticks to allow server side ...

But even setting these limitations higher : we still have many problems as soon as we are more than 3 or 4 ...

EDIT :

Tools => Edit Virtual Server => Anti Flood

Increase "Reduce points per tick" or increase "Points needed to block"

Edited by gagi

Okay thanks,

Thank.

Regarding the anti-flood ettings , this is what i´ve put in it:

reduced points per ticks: 5

points needed to block command: 500

points needed to block IP: 900

I´m not the one in charge to manage the server part in our team , put i will check this today and let you know if we´ve got acces to the "anti-spam" section . ;)

Regarding the anti-flood ettings , this is what i´ve put in it:

reduced points per ticks: 5

points needed to block command: 500

points needed to block IP: 900

I´m not the one in charge to manage the server part in our team , put i will check this today and let you know if we´ve got acces to the "anti-spam" section . ;)

Close but its :- reduced points per ticks: 75

Setting that in the edit virtual server on the ts main channel is what stops the spam.

Don't really remember : it's about the flooding and a certain number of ticks to allow server side ...

But even setting these limitations higher : we still have many problems as soon as we are more than 3 or 4 ...

EDIT :

Tools => Edit Virtual Server => Anti Flood

Increase "Reduce points per tick" or increase "Points needed to block"

Try setting the "points needed to block" bit to 0, I dunno if that will work but I guess its worth a try. I personally have it set to (commands) 15000 and (ip) 25000 but I think I disabled it another way by changing group permissions.

Hi guys,

changing what ever i want , it keeps with the same problem................

A big brain storming :(

Just a quick note, we play arma 3 acre with an average of 30 people at a time. Works great!

Just a quick note, we play arma 3 acre with an average of 30 people at a time. Works great!

So do we, but that hardly helps the people posting here trying to get it working for themselves, does is?

We've got our anti-flood settings set to about 1000 or something in each field. Try that.

Thanks zach : we are not 30 to use acrz because it lacks documentation.

When you are 30, who uses what radio.

Dr wub & zach :

You never had problem when respawning? Never a ts crash? Push to talk or voice activation?

What radio do you use?

148 for teamleaders?

343 for the others?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on this huge mod !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi DrWub,

for all players like i am , trying to set it up in a good way , will appreciate a hand from your part . Could you put little "tutorials" about what to set and how to (teamspeak) to enjoy the ACRE in game .And if there is something else to do .

In advance thanks a lot.

Edited by Phil671

Thanks zach : we are not 30 to use acrz because it lacks documentation.

When you are 30, who uses what radio.

Dr wub & zach :

You never had problem when respawning? Never a ts crash? Push to talk or voice activation?

What radio do you use?

148 for teamleaders?

343 for the others?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on this huge mod !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please share it +1

How to get Arma 3 ACRE to a dedicated hosted server?

i have problem

file in Acre are not signed by a key accepted by this server. to play on this server

in put all .bikey in my dedicated server is not work

how to fix it ?

Thank you in advance

Edited by rinfule