noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

Use ACRE all the time in A3. No issues. Dont use new TS3s. And be sure to check your TS3's option for "direct input", to see if its set correctly for your push to talk.

I use 3.10.1 for client. Our TS server uses 3.0.7.1

Yeah, latest TS seems to bringing a lot of problems, as well as changing options away from "direct sound". I hear future versions may not even support direct sound, which isn't a good prospect for ACRE and ARMA3.

ANYWAY.

Here's the repo I promised Chris1045 with just ACRE and it's dependencies:

pws://144.76.28.77:80/ACRE/ACRE.yml

(the link may not work in some browsers, as it's not embedded into a website like the 'join' button on our clan website. Copy and paste it into Internet Explorer if your browser doesn't like the link)

Yeah, latest TS seems to bringing a lot of problems, as well as changing options away from "direct sound". I hear future versions may not even support direct sound, which isn't a good prospect for ACRE and ARMA3.

ANYWAY.

(the link may not work in some browsers, as it's not embedded into a website like the 'join' button on our clan website. Copy and paste it into Internet Explorer if your browser doesn't like the link)

I'll give it a try as soon as I get home from work.......

Edited by chris1045

ANYWAY.

Thank you for the link Zach72. It doesn't seem to work with any browser I use. Can I use the link in PlaywithSix to download it?

copy and paste it into the address bar of your browsers, don't click on it (if clicking on it doesn't work)

Many browsers don't like http: links starting with pws:

ANYWAY.

Thx Zach; once I finally have my server up and running complete with acre I will make it a point to jump on yours to personally say thank you, for all your help. Unfortunately it will not be tonight. I just tried the repo that you custom made for me and it still give s me a huge string of server key errors-

What do you make of this? The keys are in the right place; I am running out of ideas!

Edited by chris1045

ANYWAY.

I am still getting a ton of unsigned key errors-

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/630792829284178408/94F3AA22EECDEB8DFDB5CE2920727E52E061BE1B/

Hey Zach, if you have some time to go over this with me in either TS or mumble I would really appreciate it. I am starting to run low on ideas.......I sent you a PM

EDIT-Sorry for the multiple posts; they weren't showing up; something about waiting for moderator approval......

Edited by chris1045

Is NouberNou the only person working on ACRE for ArmA 3?

Yep. I am also doing school full time.

I am using the arma3 version which is founded on the 1.4.10 version and it is working fine...it supports all we used to use and love in ArmA2 and I dont see any reason to change the version so far. It is also working fine together with the latest teamspeak version.

I am using the arma3 version which is founded on the 1.4.10 version and it is working fine...it supports all we used to use and love in ArmA2 and I dont see any reason to change the version so far. It is also working fine together with the latest teamspeak version.

Where did you download it?

Yep. I am also doing school full time.

You're a genious,you don't need school,we instead need acre2.

Just joking...or not ;)

I actually probably don't need school to get a decent job, but I kinda like school. Also I might just ditch software altogether and go to law school.

Better be nice to me people! :D

I actually probably don't need school to get a decent job, but I kinda like school. Also I might just ditch software altogether and go to law school.

Better be nice to me people! :D

Unless you have a trust fund and/or $100,000+ to burn, you're better off with software. In Southern California, at least, the choice is either go to law school or buy a house. Paying off that loan means 10 years of 120 no-missed payments to be eligible for loan forgiveness. An entry level attorney will quite often make less than an entry level IT tech, but have 4x the debt. But I don't know you, so maybe you're all about principles and just having the JD to feel good. There's two cents from someone in similar shoes (working in a law firm).

Keep up the work with ACRE. What you're doing there is extraordinary. You may not know this, but thousands of people are waiting for ACRE 2 to be published right now, and every one of them appreciates your work.

Unless you have a trust fund and/or $100,000+ to burn, you're better off with software. In Southern California, at least, the choice is either go to law school or buy a house. Paying off that loan means 10 years of 120 no-missed payments to be eligible for loan forgiveness. An entry level attorney will quite often make less than an entry level IT tech, but have 4x the debt. But I don't know you, so maybe you're all about principles and just having the JD to feel good. There's two cents from someone in similar shoes (working in a law firm).

Keep up the work with ACRE. What you're doing there is extraordinary. You may not know this, but thousands of people are waiting for ACRE 2 to be published right now, and every one of them appreciates your work.

Trust fund. Basically the only reason I can work on ACRE at the moment too. :(

Would your time suffice to provide the server keys "uoacre_a3_20130913.bikey" and "uoja2l_a3_20130913.bikey"?

Or a short comment why you refuse?

Trust fund. Basically the only reason I can work on ACRE at the moment too. :(

Any ETA on acre2 Nouber?

Any ETA on acre2 Nouber?

When it's done.Gotta love Valve motto...

Cycle few pages back and look for Nou response.

This needs to be a game feature. It is used by the majority of milsim teams.

I can't picture ARMA 3 without ACRE, We have bee using it for years now. Chop Chop :D

Would your time suffice to provide the server keys "uoacre_a3_20130913.bikey" and "uoja2l_a3_20130913.bikey"?

Or a short comment why you refuse?

as the name suggests those keys are for the UO server to ensure people are running the right versions of the mods. There hasn't been a real public release of ACRE A3 so you'll need to sign it on your own.

Hi, me and some friends have a ArmA3 dedicated server, this is our first time and we are trying to configure the server,and installing all mods and everything, we want to put acre on it but i never use it, i dont know if theres a new acre version for ArmA3, where to download it and how to install it, can you guys give me a link to a tutorial or something please?

Thanks

Hi, me and some friends have a ArmA3 dedicated server, this is our first time and we are trying to configure the server,and installing all mods and everything, we want to put acre on it but i never use it, i dont know if theres a new acre version for ArmA3, where to download it and how to install it, can you guys give me a link to a tutorial or something please?

Thanks

How to install ACRE for Arma 3

Edited by GDSN

Since the arma patch a few days ago, we get a crash on teamspeak on all clients the minute we are in a channel with other acre users.

Anyone know what might fix it? worked perfectly before that patch.