noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

To fix the constant jaylib errors:

just need to edit a line in XEH_preijayarma2lib_common.pbo

change line 24 to

_return = 0;//_JERR_ERR_U;

here is a fixed up jayarma2lib_common.pbo you can just copy over your existing one:

mega.co.nz/#!eoIBTKBY!SxVVg1EV-dSW6KEtbgx_UC14Ynw1YCtu3AgmjRTfe8k

I figured out tonight why I never used ACRE. No matter what I read or how many youtube videos I watch, I cannot install ACRE correctly to work.

ACRE for Arma2 is pretty stable. Haven't really had issues with it for at least 6 months. This is ACRE for Arma3 which hasn't even been properly released. Just some folks hacking it together to attempt to get it working.

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

Todays 0.74 stabile update is throwing up JayArmaLib errors:

Error in expression <
};
_args = _args + _str;

};
_return = _JERR_ERR_U;
_call = _functionName + ",">
 Error position: <_JERR_ERR_U;
_call = _functionName + ",">
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _jerr_err_u
File x\jayarma2lib\addons\common\XEH_preinit.sqf, line 24
[1865,66.168,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]
[1865,66.217,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=1.0.4.198, "]
[1865,66.494,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=true, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=false, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=true, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=false, _machineType=1, _sessionId=1, _level=0, _timeOut=false, _game=3, BIS_functions=L Alpha 1-1:1, group=L Alpha 1-1, player=<NULL-object>, _playerType="", _playerGroup=<NULL-group>"]
"JayArmA2Lib: ACTIVE"
Error in expression <= getPos player;

Anyone else got this? Is there a known fix for it?

This is due to the changes made to undefined variables in the latest update. Should be breaking craploads of mods and missions.

ACRE for Arma2 is pretty stable. Haven't really had issues with it for at least 6 months. This is ACRE for Arma3 which hasn't even been properly released. Just some folks hacking it together to attempt to get it working.

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

This is due to the changes made to undefined variables in the latest update. Should be breaking craploads of mods and missions.

I must have been tired today, but I ended up taking a break, and re-engaging with trying to get ACRE to work on my ArmA 2 & ArmA 3 installation. I am happy to report that I got ACRE to work on both.

Edited by kMaN_(KYA)
Fixed issue w/ installing ACRE

Does anyone have a guide for setting this up with arma 3? I just get script errors all over my screen. also is there any way to keep the installs seperate from arma 2 because last time I tried i had to reinstall arma 2 after using acre with 3

I downloaded the patched files and put it on our server but i can't take a radio from the a.c.r.e ammobox. But i tested it before with the editor and it worked fine where is the problem? :/

To fix the constant jaylib errors:

just need to edit a line in XEH_preijayarma2lib_common.pbo

change line 24 to

_return = 0;//_JERR_ERR_U;

here is a fixed up jayarma2lib_common.pbo you can just copy over your existing one:

mega.co.nz/#!eoIBTKBY!SxVVg1EV-dSW6KEtbgx_UC14Ynw1YCtu3AgmjRTfe8k

does this work for jayarma3lib or am i looking at the wrong folder in acre to edit? can not seem to find XEH_preijayarma2lib_common.pbo.

Has anyone got ACRE working again without the error messages since the last patch?

I fix the last problem after last update... Jayarma3lib issue, but a discovered new problem.

When I put Hummingbird on a map... bugreport show this message after mission start: "acre_sys_vehicle_racks_rackarray"; |#|_racks' Error Undefined variable in expression: _racks File idi/clinets/acre/addons/sys_vehicle_racks_fnc_gertarcks.sqf, line 11.

I tried to open this file a chech it, but nothing...

does this work for jayarma3lib or am i looking at the wrong folder in acre to edit? can not seem to find XEH_preijayarma2lib_common.pbo.

My bad, the file with the problem is call XEH_preinit.sqf which is packed inside of jayarma2lib_common.pbo

I'm not sure what _JERR_ERR_U should be, probably either false or -1 or 0. I just changed it to 0 and it seems to be working.

I fix the last problem after last update... Jayarma3lib issue, but a discovered new problem.

When I put Hummingbird on a map... bugreport show this message after mission start: "acre_sys_vehicle_racks_rackarray"; |#|_racks' Error Undefined variable in expression: _racks File idi/clinets/acre/addons/sys_vehicle_racks_fnc_gertarcks.sqf, line 11.

I tried to open this file a chech it, but nothing...

Ive got a same problem !

Need a solution !

Has anyone got ACRE working again without the error messages since the last patch?

yes if you using jayarma2lib. i don't know where you all have jayarma3lib because i can't find it and i downloaded acre for arma 3 from the modders site and there is only jayarma2lib inside.

http://raceriv.com/arma2/acre/ACRE_A3_ALPHA_RC2_V1.4.10.zip and http://raceriv.com/arma2/acre/acre_A3_Beta_Patch_addons.rar

I don't have any errors with this but a mate got the errors (!?!?) so it is really strange where the error come from.

Hi,

I installed the files above and the installation worked fine for me, but know i have some issues with it: Teamspeak reports successful connection and ingame i get a changed radio icon in inventory, only the keys won´t work, although I unbinded the defaults. So radio won´t appear and I get no "squak".

Where is my fault?

yes if you using jayarma2lib. i don't know where you all have jayarma3lib because i can't find it and i downloaded acre for arma 3 from the modders site and there is only jayarma2lib inside.

http://raceriv.com/arma2/acre/ACRE_A3_ALPHA_RC2_V1.4.10.zip and http://raceriv.com/arma2/acre/acre_A3_Beta_Patch_addons.rar

I don't have any errors with this but a mate got the errors (!?!?) so it is really strange where the error come from.

@ACRE version 2

@jayarma3lib version 1.4.0

this version worked fine till the new patch broke it somehow.

i see that you guys are using the ARMA 2 ACRE and Jayarma2lib i could not get that to work at all on arma 3. maybe something i did.

but if anyone knows how to eliminate the errors let us know thanks

Anyone know if ACRE is working on the 074 beta yet? Miss this brilliant mod!!

Tom

Got the same problem with the Lib-Error. Also my mate hears me twice, one time through the radio and one time normal? (Yes, i have different keys for teamspeak and push to talk in arma3).

Any ideas?

This looks really good. Anyone have any info on actual ACE development however? Thanks.

Hello,

Currently on my dedicated server I have an error message that here :

444154Sanstitre1.jpg

But all the necessary files are in the folder :

897606Sanstitre2.jpg

Any idea ... ? :(

server.cfg (of my server)

VerifySignatures = 2;

These are the wrong server keys. You need the specific UOACRE serverkeys, which hasn't been included. I have asked here and via PM several times for these keys, but never got an answer..

Is anyone else having problems with the new Teamspeak patch and ACRE?

I have the same trouble in my acre, how to fix?

Wait until its an actual public release?

you will have to sign them on your own i guess as even though there are working keys, people are not allowed to publish them.

I have an issue that I have to restart TS completely to be able to hear anyone again. Reloading plugins isn`t enough and it happens for me with many versions of TS.

Anyone else experience the issues I`m having?

I have an issue that I have to restart TS completely to be able to hear anyone again. Reloading plugins isn`t enough and it happens for me with many versions of TS.

Anyone else experience the issues I`m having?

yeah, something similar, but thats due to my userconfig. Only happens if i press keys for quickly talking on radios which i dont have.

Is there a technique to get the radios and what not, without the actual box? For example, on our training map... We have the ACRE box and what not, easily allows you to select the radio. However, on our public server, we would like to allow randoms to join us too. Though us, use ACRE as a team, though those without it to play with us too... I know when you add the radio box, it adds an item within the map... Thus kicking anyone out, who doesn't have ACRE installed, is there a work around for this? Either reply or send me a PM if you know, thanks.