noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

Server is required to have ACRE for ACRE to work. Also, clients playing on an ACRE server without having ACRE themselves will receive errors, so it's best to add a script that prevents non-ACRE users from playing on ACRE servers. ACRE players playing on non-ACRE servers, though, should work fine (ACRE will simply be disabled for everyone).

Server is required to have ACRE for ACRE to work. Also, clients playing on an ACRE server without having ACRE themselves will receive errors, so it's best to add a script that prevents non-ACRE users from playing on ACRE servers. ACRE players playing on non-ACRE servers, though, should work fine (ACRE will simply be disabled for everyone).

I know that!!

My dedicated server was working with acre mod... and all i said was happening to me in game on the server!

Thanks Kable_ , i think that's the reason ;)

In real life when you have a ship full of crew members you have a different radio frequency for surface warfare, air warfare, navigation, electronic warfare, etc... I know for the purposes of this game you might need that many channels/frequencies, but I was just wondering if you could create your own.

There are hundreds of channels on various different radios plus you can configure your own frequencies on some I think. Probably not needed.

With ACRE, if you click the radio on and off really fast too many times, will the radio scream at you?

No. Not fully. You can find it, but its not official.

Where can we find the unofficial?

[uNOFFICIAL ACRE]

How do I link ACRE to a teamspeak channel so that all people on the server that are connected to ACRE are moved to the ACRE channel? Also what permissions do I need to give the teamspeak user?

Also how do I make it so if the user is not connected to the teamspeak an error displays on their screen and stops them from playing the server?

Looking for an unofficial ACRE for Arma 3 beta. Anyone got one? Had one for the alpha and it doesn't work since the beta. Cant wait for it to come out.

Does anybody know if the UNOFICIAL ACRE arma 3 release works with the APIs? I cant seem to get "[_channelID, _channelPassword] call acre_api_fnc_joinChannel;" to work

[using UNOFFICIAL ACRE -A3]

Hi guy's !

If anyone know how to put PRC-119 on my man radio (for my MP mission), or like a Bagpack in Arma-2, please ?

167032ACRE.jpg

I tested several commands that do not work such as :

this addBackpack "ACRE_PRC119";

this addSecondaryWeaponItem "ACRE_PRC119";

this addItem "ACRE_PRC119"; // Works, but it's in uniform ...

If you have a tip ... ?

We managed to get the PRC-119 on the back with the backpack behind, but unintentionally (in Alpha during game).

We are no longer able to repeat this bug :(

Thank's to @ACRE TEAM for this work ! Cant wait for it to come out officially !:cool:

Use this:

this addItem "ACRE_PRC119";
this assignItem "ACRE_PRC119";

Done :)

Items in the "toolbelt" has to be assigned aswell.

Use this:

this addItem "ACRE_PRC119";
this assignItem "ACRE_PRC119";

Done :)

Items in the "toolbelt" has to be assigned aswell.

Thank's Byrgesen for your help, but PRC-119 was not in back :(

I want that (PRC_119 Backpack) like same in A2 :

376362prc119.jpg

Edited by Mk-L
putting more informations

Thank's Byrgesen for your help, but PRC-119 was not in back :(

I want that (PRC_119 Backpack) like same in A2 :

you can't get the same result as in A2

but you can add the radio to a backpack

(unitbackpack _unit) addItemCargo ["ACRE_PRC119",1];

Arma 2 ACRE that appears to have some functionality in Arma 3. From United Operations (should work with latest CBA, rather than UOCBA)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wv2epr3767pgy6q/%40ACRE.rar

We've noticed some failures of this with higher player numbers, but it's certainly better than default A3 voip!

Thanks! I have gotten acre to work on my server! Haven't had any errors except when going through the 148 radio options.

i haven't been able to try ACRE out in ARMA 3 BETA .. However, I have heard a lot of players say that they cannot access radios and other random issues.. Can anyone post up their experiences with ACRE and ARMA 3 Beta??

you can't get the same result as in A2

but you can add the radio to a backpack

(unitbackpack _unit) addItemCargo ["ACRE_PRC119",1];

Thank's but dont work.

119 Radio doesn't appear in the back ... :(

Best of luck guys, I'm sure it'll be awesome!

I am having issue with ACRE, the radio chat doesnt come up at all. The base radio appears in my inventory, and when I go to chat nothing happens. I have the dll installed on teamspeak and enabled. I work in the Alpha but since the beta came out, it has stopped working. I also get a error with the @CBA addon as well, mainly to do with the scripts that use the setVehicleInit commands which have been removed. Anyone know if there an update to @oucba addon.

Good work ! Thx NouberNou

I am having issue with ACRE, the radio chat doesnt come up at all. The base radio appears in my inventory, and when I go to chat nothing happens. I have the dll installed on teamspeak and enabled. I work in the Alpha but since the beta came out, it has stopped working. I also get a error with the @CBA addon as well, mainly to do with the scripts that use the setVehicleInit commands which have been removed. Anyone know if there an update to @oucba addon.

CBA had a update since the beta started. Try downloading & installing the new CBA version from armaholic.com