noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

*edit* problem solved.

Edited by Syonco

*edit* problem solved.

Could you elaborate on how you got it working?

I seem to be having trouble hosting it on a dedicated server also.

The error on launch is:

Include file x\cba\addons\main\script_macros_commons.hpp not found.

The error on launch is:

Its running fine on my Server

My parameter -> @CBA_A3;@UOCBA_A3;@JayArmA3Lib;@ACRE

Its running fine on my Server

My parameter -> @CBA_A3;@UOCBA_A3;@JayArmA3Lib;@ACRE

You run twice CBA...

The error on launch is:

I've had the same problem.., if i dont use the United Operations CBA it gives that error..

will there be a release today?

From what ive been told, they were meeting last night, no clue how that went, but apparently it went good, so possibly a release today.

It amazes me that people are complaining because a semi-private test version they've got hold of doesn't work properly or that it has bugs. Wait for a "proper" public release and I'm sure you'll be far more satisfied.

Not only do I agree with what Jackal wrote, but you new people need to read the forum rules that you have all agreed to that states that asking for release dates is considered spamming.

Some of us subscribe to these forum threads, and get tired of seeing noobs posting "when is it going to be released?" or "when will it be done?"

Give it a rest, when it's done, NouberNou or one of his dev team members will release it.

Raptor I was asking cause we have an op going in a few minutes so I wanted to know if its worth to wait.

Don't worry guys, we just have to wait, like for all the other great mods. Patience is a virtue, no matter how friggin stoked we are.

OP-Will-deliver-soon.jpg

Don't worry guys, we just have to wait, like for all the other great mods. Patience is a virtue, no matter how friggin stoked we are.

Yup! As are all of you, I'm super excited to use this! But think of it this way, the more time they spend working out problems, the better the release will be!

Ive got it and it works great for me. Only problem is the radio cant be brought up so I can increase power, change channels or adjust volume. For some reason it does work in single player, which is redundant. Anyone else having that problem/ got solutions?

Hi all! I have a dedicated server in Spain, how I could try this fantastic addon?

Hi all! I have a dedicated server in Spain, how I could try this fantastic addon?

its not a public release so you couldnt.

no es el release publico, lo estan probando en unos servidores especificos. espera hasta el release publico

its not a public release so you couldnt.

no es el release publico, lo estan probando en unos servidores especificos. espera hasta el release publico

Thanks for the info, I thought maybe they could be interested to try it in a dedicated server, but I see they are already on it. There are lot of players who play on the server and we are impacient to try it :)

Thanks anyways!

Gracias por la información, pensé que quizás les podía interesar que se probase en un entorno de servidor dedicado, pero veo que ya están con ello. Somos bastantes jugadores los que jugamos en el servidor y tenemos muchas ganas de probarlo :)

Gracias de todos modos!

The guys I play with have gotten it working on a dedicated server, so I'd disagree. How to do it though, that's beyond me.

The guys I play with have gotten it working on a dedicated server, so I'd disagree. How to do it though, that's beyond me.

¿On Arma 3? We get some files (the files that are included on the mission of Arma 3 server where ACRE it's working), but with a few trys yesterday, we thank some files on the "server part" are missing... Could I contact on somewhere with the guys you play?

its still not a public release, just taking the part you can get and making it work

While systems like mediafire, and steamworks are great, they lack the possibilities that six updater can give us.

Steam workshop works just as well as SU does. They just aren't using SW at the moment.

p.s. any news on when ACRE will be released to the public?

Is there any screenshots of the font being used, because I am intrigued as the default font is awful.

Steam workshop works just as well as SU does. They just aren't using SW at the moment.

Apart from delta file patching and support for large files. Only a slightly important when thinking about ArmA.