noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

downloaded and tried loading it on our dedicated server, that didn't work so yeah.. Will wait for a public release of it.

Please adjust the volumes according to their distances . Right now it is too wrong.

It was mixed down perfectly in ArmA 2 ACRE , but the volumes in the ARMA 3 ACRE are sometimes too loud, somtimes too silent(helicopter) and you cant differiantiate enough.

Edited by Jake_Krieger

Please adjust the volumes according to their distances . Right now it is too wrong.

It was mixed down perfectly in ArmA 2 ACRE , but the volumes in the ARMA 3 ACRE are sometimes too loud, somtimes too silent(helicopter) and you cant differiantiate enough.

You may want to adjust your ingame sound settings for what is most appropriate while working in conjunction with Teamspeak. There is no difference between this and ArmA 2 ACRE at present, short of drowning.

I am confused, how do I download/install this so I can try it out ?

1) Download and install playwithsix.

2) Click this link for the United Operations preset:

3) Click install so that it installs the mods.

4) Open teamspeak (if it was already open restart it), click the plugins menu and verify ACRE is ticked

5) Launch the game with those mods enabled

6) Join the UO primary server, you need to be a UO member but it's easy enough to make an account.

7) Speak.

I've skipped the fairly basic steps there, but you get the idea, you should be able to figure out most of the intermediary steps.

1) Download and install playwithsix.

Really? We still have people supporting that third party application? Why not put it on mediafire, or hell at this point, Steamworks

Uh, yeah, obviously. But hey, if you think Play withsix is that horrible it's your loss, you'll just have to wait longer for ACRE.

Really? We still have people supporting that third party application? Why not put it on mediafire, or hell at this point, Steamworks

While systems like mediafire, and steamworks are great, they lack the possibilities that six updater can give us.

If anyone's been able to get this to work on a dedi server, please write a quick summary of how you got it working. We've loaded it on the server, got the radios and everything - however it wont transmit / open the radio with ctrl+shift+X. Works fine on a local hosted mission.

If anyone's been able to get this to work on a dedi server, please write a quick summary of how you got it working. We've loaded it on the server, got the radios and everything - however it wont transmit / open the radio with ctrl+shift+X. Works fine on a local hosted mission.

I believe that UnitedOperations uses some type of Teamspeak protection that makes the mod only work on their server, because the mod is in pre release though.

I believe that UnitedOperations uses some type of Teamspeak protection that makes the mod only work on their server, because the mod is in pre release though.

Alright i guess that would make sense. Will just have to be patient and await the official release :) Hurry up, please.. ;)

Not true.

Not true.

Then how come when loading @ACRE@CBA_A3 on our server, with the proper command line does not work? We can see the ACRE radio in our inventory, aswell as in the ammo boxes. But it will not transmit, nor can we open the actual radios. It works just fine when i create my own local server. Understand if you can't tell yet since it's still being tested but, gotta ask :P

Not true.

Oh, do you still expect to release by Sunday?

Then how come when loading @ACRE@CBA_A3 on our server, with the proper command line does not work? We can see the ACRE radio in our inventory, aswell as in the ammo boxes. But it will not transmit, nor can we open the actual radios. It works just fine when i create my own local server. Understand if you can't tell yet since it's still being tested but, gotta ask :P

I hope @ACRE@CBA is not your actual modline, because you'd be missing a ; between them. Please double check your server config.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Oh, do you still expect to release by Sunday?

At this point yes. I am going to query my testing groups and ask them their opinion on release, but so far I am fairly happy with it.

I hope @ACRE@CBA is not your actual modline, because you'd be missing a ; between them. Please double check your server config.

No, hehe.. -Mod=@ACRE;@CBA is what it looks like. I've also tried joining other dedicated servers which has ACRE loaded, and it's not working for them either. It'll say plugin loaded and all that in teamspeak, and we'll have the radios.. But can't transmit nor open them.

Am still getting the PIPE error but am running everything as admin.. anyone else getting this?>

No, hehe.. -Mod=@ACRE;@CBA is what it looks like. I've also tried joining other dedicated servers which has ACRE loaded, and it's not working for them either. It'll say plugin loaded and all that in teamspeak, and we'll have the radios.. But can't transmit nor open them.

Random guess, but does CBA need to be loaded first? I'm not sure what significance the loading order has but I guess its worth trying.

iv got it all installed and in the right place but it say warning acre is not connect to teamspeak and iv put the plugins in teamspeak and check them

Random guess, but does CBA need to be loaded first? I'm not sure what significance the loading order has but I guess its worth trying.

Tried with CBA first and ACRE first. Still same result. I've no idea what's wrong.. :@

small question but have you put the userconfig ? it might be that , no ?