noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

Fucking thank you! It's refreshing to see this! Too many people are going crazy, "Oh, well one time someone on History Channel mentioned jet packs so obviously we should all ride Ptereodactyl's in 2035..."

Agreed, I don't think anyone is all that interested in any futuristic stuff in Arma3 in general even beyond radios. Good to see Acre stay true to real life. I'm also guessing ACE will strip out most of the futuristic nonsense if anything gets too out of hand.

Agreed, I don't think anyone is all that interested in any futuristic stuff in Arma3 in general even beyond radios. Good to see Acre stay true to real life. I'm also guessing ACE will strip out most of the futuristic nonsense if anything gets too out of hand.

a image of a light switch on the main menu to turn futuristic stuff on and off would make my day XD

In my opinion I'd like to see acre stay set on today's communication systems... that's my opinion and I'm glad the acre team see it that way too. :cool:

So easy to go back to ARMA2 just because mods like this make it so awesome.

Happy to see it already nearing an ARMA3 release!

So easy to go back to ARMA2 just because mods like this make it so awesome.

Happy to see it already nearing an ARMA3 release!

sounds great :D

Hey nice to see that ! it's coming quicker than i exepted

Great news, really :yay:

Any idea of release ??? 1 week ? 1 month ? when done ?

Thx.

Great news, really :yay:

Any idea of release ??? 1 week ? 1 month ? when done ?

Thx.

its ready when it is ready ;)

Playing without ACRE is like... I have no comparison... I just can't do it. Love your work!

Looking forward to this! Question: will the UI (bottom right speech indicator) ect be updated/modernised to match the Arma 3 user interface?

the complicated part will be to hold more then 1 radio (squadleader VHS 148 & 343) with 1 radio slot and the backpack ones with the not finished backpack and general uniform sistem.

Looking forward to this! Question: will the UI (bottom right speech indicator) ect be updated/modernised to match the Arma 3 user interface?

Not in ACRE for A3, but ACRE2 it will be changed.

I purposely switched the default font though to not be the Arma 3 font. That font is horrible. One of the worst typographical errors I have ever seen in a situation like this.

so you first make acre and later acre 2 or what do you mean with "not in acre for A3"?

ACRE for A3 is almost 100% the same as ACRE for A2. ACRE2 is something else entirely.

I purposely switched the default font though to not be the Arma 3 font. That font is horrible. One of the worst typographical errors I have ever seen in a situation like this.

Yeah I have trouble telling the difference between 5, 6 and 8 with it as they're so similar usually only having a pixel of difference

Pixel? Font? :butbut: I'm so crazy for playing ArmA3 without ACRE that I even don't care about that, I would even use ACRE without GUI and only with hotkeys :Oo:

so Noubernou you confirm we can wait a year for ACRE2 ? :p

It's in open testing at UO, but its not publicly released yet. :)

So we can download it from UO and use it then? Or im wrong?

At first I thought it was some kind of joke (the font).... that better get changed for the beta :p