sabre

US Army & USMC Infantry Textures

I would just like to say, these are the BEST textured units I've seen. No glossiness. They are absolutely spectacular. I really hope Sabre does more with these units soon. Extremely well done. :notworthy:

Any chance of doing a ECH light helmet with the textures?

My absolute favourites when it comes to A3 reskins, this is how the vanilla units should look. Now only one question remains: replacement config anyone? can this still be done A3?

could we get a server side key please as our server users keysign only as it does not have one thanks

Can somebody please make a replacement config for these awesome units? I would if knew how too. Do these work well with the Arma3 development Beta?

Hey Sabre, any chance you could do a reskin with these textures on the green army gear? Please say yes.

Hey Sabre, any chance you could do a reskin with these textures on the green army gear? Please say yes.

I second this. It would've been awesome to finally see some US army units wearing Massif combat shirts in ArmA. The new PASGT/LWH(incorrectly named MICH ig for some reason) is right at home with the marines.

I second this. It would've been awesome to finally see some US army units wearing Massif combat shirts in ArmA. The new PASGT/LWH(incorrectly named MICH ig for some reason) is right at home with the marines.

I have no plans to do this at the moment, there is already 2 or 3 people, that we know of, doing that exact thing.

Can somebody please make a replacement config for these awesome units? I would if knew how too. Do these work well with the Arma3 development Beta?

I think the only issue I had during a quick drop and see test was getting an error for ammo at the crates due to some stuff changing through the alpha-beta period.

I have no plans to do this at the moment, there is already 2 or 3 people, that we know of, doing that exact thing.

I think the only issue I had during a quick drop and see test was getting an error for ammo at the crates due to some stuff changing through the alpha-beta period.

2 or 3 people that won't be using this incredible texture pack.

Im working on this now, its all detailed with rank, 2division emblem and other insignia but im stuck at the config keep getting ingame errors.

I saw, most of them looked pretty neat.

Any plans to do a retexture of sniper units however? Ghillie suits can look a lot better

Nice job with these units, Sabre!

I just noticed two things regarding the USMC units:

1.) The Eagle, Globe and Anchor on the heel of the boots is backwards. The tip of the anchor is to point to the wearer's front.

2.) The medic (corpsman) unit for the USMC has a USMC flight-suit patch on his vest. However, corpsmen are U.S. Navy sailors, so this is incorrect.

Other than that, everything looks good. Keep up the good work! :)

could we get a server side key please as our server users keysign only as it does not have one thanks

I second this motion, please. I love this texture pack but I am unable to run it on my server without the .bikey and it would not be wise for us to turn off verifysignatures 2;

Removed link, seems to be a prob with the key, will try and get it sorted ASAP.

Edited by Sabre
herp derp

Any luck on the key? I'd love to use this on my server.

Thank you very much, this is so useful!

Nice addon mate! :)

I'm looking forward for the server key, because I want to use your units in my server :)

Nice addon man ! :)

Hey, have to say im really digging the textures.

Are you planning on retexturing the Indipendent Gear aswell?

Edit: Just read it, oops.

Just a heads up, my crew's key works. So you are doing something right Sabre. haha XD. (Now if you would just take those sexy textures and use it on independent gear.)

I think your woodland MARPAT is by far the best uniform available to BLUFOR on Stratis.

Some notes:

-The T-shirt variants for all three patterns are listed, but they equip the Recon variant. Is this intentional?

-The MC military cap causes the error: "Picture \sbe_a3_army\sbe\data\ui\icon_h_milcap_ca.paa not found"

-Have you considered doing up boonies / ball caps / more military caps for these uniforms? Recon headgear is sorely lacking in Arma - at least, gear that matches your textures in color and quality.