Sign in to follow this  
ghostrobobh

Can't Slot my Soldier in MP

I cant slot my soldier into a role. So right now i'm unable to play MP Wasteland or anything. Does anyone know how to fix this?

It happens sometime for me too - just try another server.

Hope you manage to play!

/sEi

Are you opted in for the Dev build patch? That, if I'm not mistaken, has been the issue for many people. Run a forum search as there has been quite a few topics on this.

Actually i cant join any server and i do run the DEV build and attempt to play on the DEV servers but no luck.

Revert back to the release, not the dev version (by simply opting out of any beta patching in steam) and let us know if that resolves it for you.

Hrm - I'm hoping someone else with more knowledge on the matter will come across this and be able to give some insight. Only other thing I can suggest in the meantime is to try verifying the integrity of the game cache in steam, make sure everything is in order.

I am having the same problem as ghostroboBH. Doesn't matter if i'm using the beta version or the stable version, you enter the lobby and you can't select a role. The only way i have been able to actually get into a game is if i connect to a server and then disconnect and reconnect once again. The username shows twice....for example "Joshua" and then the other name is "Joshua (2)". Hopefully someone can help us haha.

Thank You in advance!

Yea thats what i do but you always spawn on an island you cant access the player menu or anything but i just want everything to way the way it is supposed to but its still alpha and hope they fix it, i was just wondering if someone actually found a fix for it yet. But yea Beard i have tried every thing from re-installing the game to re-installing steam and everything lol, but like i said i hope they fix it by beta if not the full game so i guess time will tell.

Biscuits. That's annoying. I'll keep my eye open for any solutions that might help you out. In the meantime, best of luck to you mate. Sorry I couldn't be of much assistance.

Yea thanks for all the suggestions and help i appreciate it but i hope they fix it in the near future.