Rifle vz.33 WIP (from this weapons germans made G33/44)

3DO2_2017-05-16_09-06-41-60.jpg

3DO2_2017-05-16_09-06-24-07.jpg

3DO2_2017-05-16_09-06-03-15.jpg

3DO2_2017-05-16_09-05-33-00.jpg

• Like 8

On 15. 5. 2017 at 5:57 PM, Vojtechsonik said:

Great work, great mod! How's the terrain coming along?

Terrain? Branzik work at map Kraliky. In mod its map Marenice and this winter its winter Chernarus. Winter camo its as "bonus" for players.

Now, this fix its on steam :D 

• Like 1

I am sort germans tanks and cars for use in zeus. On steam now.

• Like 3

This continues and develops the superb A2/CO mod. Beautiful work, very much appreciated :)

It would be really nice to learn who else is in your team, if anyone, so they also could be celebrated.

Cheers!

Orc

20 minutes ago, orcinus said:

This continues and develops the superb A2/CO mod. Beautiful work, very much appreciated :)

It would be really nice to learn who else is in your team, if anyone, so they also could be celebrated.

Cheers!

Orc

Who its in team? Heh:

petrtlach - 2d, 3d, configs, sounds, 

Branzik - maps, 2d, 3d, animations

Kllrt - consultant for configs

no more :D 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, petrtlach said:

Who its in team? Heh:

petrtlach - 2d, 3d, configs, sounds, 

Branzik - maps, 2d, 3d, animations

Kllrt - consultant for configs

no more :D 

Wow!

Such amazing content from so small a team...

Very talented individuals - kudos!

Your team shames much bigger groups, including a number of supposed 'professional' companies.

BIS should hire you, especially  given the topic :)

1 minute ago, orcinus said:

Wow!

Such amazing content from so small a team...

Very talented individuals - kudos!

Your team shames much bigger groups, including a number of supposed 'professional' companies.

BIS should hire you, especially  given the topic :)

:D :D :D no coment :D 

FIX ANIMATIONS FOR STATIC MG34

• Like 8

:eyeheart: Lovely animations.

Btw, what about rate of fire of Mg34 when AI shoots? Is so high as player shoots?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, vintorez said:

:eyeheart: Lovely animations.

Btw, what about rate of fire of Mg34 when AI shoots? Is so high as player shoots?

The problem of ArmA3 AI is that it saves ammunition and shot Short doses 4-10 rounds...But not problem fix at more bullets

5 hours ago, petrtlach said:

The problem of ArmA3 AI is that it saves ammunition and shot Short doses 4-10 rounds...But not problem fix at more bullets

Which is not at all an issue IMO, as one of the main tactical needs of LMGs is to provide suppressive fire and short bursts are perfect for this.

(btw, I once got a knock on my helmet during one infantry exercise, as I was operating our LMG and was providing suppressive fire, but I was shooting way too long bursts (my plan was to get rid of ammo, so I don't have to carry so much :-)). The observing drill instructor knocked my helmet and reminded, that "perkele, remember the doctrine and shoot short, aimed burst and don't waste your ammo"...oh, those golden times...;-))

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Lagussi said:

Which is not at all an issue IMO, as one of the main tactical needs of LMGs is to provide suppressive fire and short bursts are perfect for this.

(btw, I once got a knock on my helmet during one infantry exercise, as I was operating our LMG and was providing suppressive fire, but I was shooting way too long bursts (my plan was to get rid of ammo, so I don't have to carry so much :-)). The observing drill instructor knocked my helmet and reminded, that "perkele, remember the doctrine and shoot short, aimed burst and don't waste your ammo"...oh, those golden times...;-))

Right, know... Vintorez think fire as film effect or game effect.  

• Like 1

@Lagussi, please pay attention to the subtle difference between saving ammunition (short bursts) and rate of fire - ROF. One aspect concerns human behavior, military doctrines, military procedures, whatever. The second is typically a technical aspect, independent of the will of the shooter. I’m mean about rate of fire. IMO this is wider topic, but in a nutshell… In ARMA HMGs behaves differently in the hands of the player and the AI. AI has blocked the ROF to 3 - 5 shots/sec. Maybe at guns which have a low ROF it's unnoticeable, but in the case of some historic guns it is just inappropriate. For example a MG42 in every mod has that same issue. These HMGs in configs have ROF set at some about 1200/min for player, but when AI shoots, ROF is completely different and gun sounds very weird. MG42 should sounds like a torn bedsheet, not like shooting in slow motion. As you know MG42 is only full automatic and single shots are practically not possible. So, let imagine: in real life, shooter pulling trigger for one second, barrel of MG 42 spit 15 bullets. If you want shooting short bursts its fine, but at MG42 even if you’ll hard try, in one second you will shot a dozen bullets. In ARMA AI at HMG pulling a trigger repetitively (because of ammo saving?) 3-5 times per second like in semi mode. I think that AI could shot short bursts, but at keeping the actual rate of fire of the HMG. That's what I mean.

OK, in the case of MG34, pulling a trigger repetitively has some justification because there is possibility of semi fire mode (double-crescent trigger), but in the case of MG42 is absolutely no sense. But nothing is lost :f: Perhaps the upcoming new version of IFA3 Lite or FOW will bring some changes... Sorry guys for the small off topic.