2 hours ago, Navalny for president said:

the last WIP update from them as far as I remember is a Japanese Te-Ke tankette. It is very sad that they no longer have time for mod, because only they were engaged in the creation of Japanese tanks for ARMA 3...

You think? Only port old model from Hell in Pacific mod :D I am check only port or remade models from gamebana.

I'd be very interested to know what you're working on right now man. You can consider me a fan of your work.😉

5 minutes ago, ayjay said:

Great stuff !!!

Its realase 😄

• Thanks 1

great work as always!😎 If not a secret, I would like to know what your next vehicle?🤔(personally hope for Tatra vz.30)

13 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

great work as always!😎 If not a secret, I would like to know what your next vehicle?🤔(personally hope for Tatra vz.30)

For next work u mus done more models 😄 Momental u mus done MG13 - use Neubaufahrzeug, Sdkft 231, Kfz 13.... interiour Panzer I this need and more. After MG13 i mus done new model MG34, its too close to done. Model Sdkfz 231 done Branzik, but need done texture. Panzer III Ausf. A its WiP, Neubaufahzeug, ST vz.39... OA vz.30 need new model ZB26, its WiP and more. I am momental lost time with work at "Stuarts". 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, petrtlach said:

For next work u mus done more models 😄 Momental u mus done MG13 - use Neubaufahrzeug, Sdkft 231, Kfz 13.... interiour Panzer I this need and more. After MG13 i mus done new model MG34, its too close to done. Model Sdkfz 231 done Branzik, but need done texture. Panzer III Ausf. A its WiP, Neubaufahzeug, ST vz.39... OA vz.30 need new model ZB26, its WiP and more. I am momental lost time with work at "Stuarts". 

Cool! Really hyped for Neubaufahrzeug! Never see him in any game before!👍

• Like 1

Hello, thanks to Peter we can present to you armored recon vehicle SdKfz 231 and 232 which I have been working on for two years. 

Peter prepared textures, set up it for the game and on top of that he also prepared a bunch of camo variants.

We hope you will like it 😉.

20200108200652_1.thumb.jpg.adea621231c6b2e7ab9fa86beb21cb9c.jpg20200108200751_1.thumb.jpg.92ad5684e22daa1f6548b90494b64ff6.jpg20200108201313_1.thumb.jpg.062a05f41b91eb3bd2c23613a2e124b2.jpg

• Like 14

This is a great mod !!  and thank you Petrtlach for your consistent hard work and time spent on this mod. 👍

I am on weekend made small test... how many i need time for added SMG to ArmA III from give draws...14 hours..... Owen gun :

q3AXljD.jpg

ycEEyBF.jpg

PFSzGwR.jpg

InkgCwP.jpg

xmVMM00.jpg

4fK5DCO.jpg

9Vk3AjD.jpg

Fire mode selector its too function. No problem added IFA3 bayonet. Cool for play in jungle. No problem used in Vietnam mission.

• Like 5

Who not like sten? Nobody 😄 😄  for CSA38 fan have CSA38 full sten colection, Mk I, II, IIs, III, IV, V and VI

mym2ySN.jpg

4uUj22s.jpg

E67IgKH.jpg

1Oomv1n.jpg

7pIMA1H.jpg

oMV987H.jpg

• Like 6

The Owen gun looks superb !!!  :rthumb:    well done Petrtlach great job.

Always introducing new toys to your mod. Love it.

Added 2Inch mortar

F3HO6Z1.jpg

jc115Ib.jpg

EqH8YL2.jpg

Vdp5eGG.jpg

• Like 4

Added PIAT

wvlPNCS.jpg

s6jLM1l.jpg

cTsLOXo.jpg

• Like 6

Added  Lee Enfield No.4Mk.I

75yIv5E.jpg

3gGxnmw.jpg

• Like 7

Great Mod guys. Any plans for Allied Artillery? FOW only have the 6 Pdr and would love to play with some 17 and 25 pdrs. I think Arma 3 WW2 mods lack allied artillery.

• Like 1

Great work on the mod, have you considered expanding romanian army units, or making bulgarian/hungarian/Balkans units?

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 7:07 AM, warflak said:

Great work on the mod, have you considered expanding romanian army units, or making bulgarian/hungarian/Balkans units?

Give me people at work and no problem 😄 😄 Check mod, Romanian tanks its in mod. Hungarian weapons too, i must done too M37 pistol 😕

• Like 1

Absolutely amazing modification Petrtlach!  I'm really enjoying playing CSA38 with the Forgotten Fronts content and exploring several historical and alternate-history situations.  Thank you very much for creating the mod, and keep up the great work! 

• Like 1