Valentine Mk.II

For UK army, too for USSR and as captured for German army.  Marking not finall. 

LthOtle.jpg

2CcEvjp.jpg

tR4bKAO.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, petrtlach said:

CSA38 NOT ONLY ABOUT CZECHOSLOVAK ARMY 1938 :D

And that’s good, as your work now gives us the opportunity to depict the numerous fronts and battles where Czech soldiers fought. I wonder what could be coming next, as many Czechs fought in the SAS and Long Range Desert Group too. All those interesting modified Jeeps and Chevrolet lorries, just saying... ;)

Thanks for the great update & happy new upcoming mod year!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Vvalerie2 said:

And that’s good, as your work now gives us the opportunity to depict the numerous fronts and battles where Czech soldiers fought. I wonder what could be coming next, as many Czechs fought in the SAS and Long Range Desert Group. All those interesting modified Jeeps and Chevrolet lorries, just saying... ;)

Thanks for the great update & happy new upcoming mod year!

Czechoslovak guys combar in Free France Army , defend Bir Hakeim... Defend Filipinen 1941. During WWII combat in Peru-Bolivian war :D and more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks peope. Happy New year 2019.

Matilda II still WIP.

pozMHxT.jpg

set7nMN.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

BiAJbN1.jpg

SLamiKV.jpg

Czechoslovak tanks with fixed color

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hello, great mod. But i found an incompatibility with a little mod that makes you drag dead bodies. The "Interaction with bodies - No Req" mod. Supposedly, the mod appears in the interaction menu but whenever your mod is activated, it doesn't. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

On 3/5/2019 at 4:56 PM, Rex Imperator said:

Hello, great mod. But i found an incompatibility with a little mod that makes you drag dead bodies. The "Interaction with bodies - No Req" mod. Supposedly, the mod appears in the interaction menu but whenever your mod is activated, it doesn't. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

I know.  "Interaction with bodies - No Req" mod add function to class CAManBase / UserActions, CSA38 use  another "UserActions". 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, petrtlach said:

I know.  "Interaction with bodies - No Req" mod add function to class CAManBase / UserActions, CSA38 use  another "UserActions". 

Does this mean i am unable to use CSA38 and the Interaction with bodies mod because of this incompatibility? I tried accessing the PBOs to try to modify it for personal use, but it restricted me from opening it. Was this intentional? If it was, it's fine. However, may i ask how i would be able to use both mods without modifying them? Or is that action impossible and the only way to actually use both mods at the same time is to edit the pbo files? If so, is it possible for you to provide a compatibility submod? Thank you. 🙂

On 3/12/2019 at 7:51 PM, petrtlach said:

Will be this MAS for soldiers evacuated from Norway and France or for German second line forces?

15 hours ago, vintorez said:

Will be this MAS for soldiers evacuated from Norway and France or for German second line forces?

FF mod can made French soldier 1940, but not haven good weapons. Therefore i am made this. 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2019 at 7:32 AM, petrtlach said:

FF mod can made French soldier 1940, but not haven good weapons. Therefore i am made this. 

What mod is FF?

2 hours ago, tonner said:

What mod is FF?

Forgotten Fronts mod.. its only WiP. No realase.

4 hours ago, petrtlach said:

Forgotten Fronts mod.. its only WiP. No realase.

Aha thanks!

On 3/24/2019 at 7:06 AM, Navalny for president said:

Any news about your "September 1939" mod?

Momental no 😄 i mus done models for CSA

• Thanks 1