Petr, that’s freakin' good! :eyeheart:

Hey guys, in one of my mission files I have no CSA assets placed down but still have a dependency on "csa38ii_data", is there a quick fix? Or am I going to have to remake the mission?

21 hours ago, TheCr8rMaker said:

Hey guys, in one of my mission files I have no CSA assets placed down but still have a dependency on "csa38ii_data", is there a quick fix? Or am I going to have to remake the mission?

Your problem, if you make mission or save with "On" mods. This same made IFA3, ACE and other. "ON" give properties to characters and weapons. This problem i have too with another mods if forgot "off". Fix mission need manual rewrite (small fix) in mission.sqm

46 minutes ago, General Yudenich said:

Man, you are cool! You made interiors in your Cromwell tanks i am right?

Work in progress... momental i am add periscope. Interiours for tanks its at long time. WiP its too still panzer IV, in CSA38 panzer IV have position commander, driver, radist done.. 

• Like 2

This will be a new content for Czech army or only improvement of existing content?Thanks in advance for answers!

2 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

This will be a new content for Czech army or only improvement of existing content?Thanks in advance for answers!

What you think? This all in mod its. CSA38 not only czechoslovak army but many other. Bren with tripod its under British army.

• Like 1

Just find your page on moddb and that made me think, are you still going to add armored vehicles and field guns to your mod? Quote you same with moddb:

For supporting armored combat we would like to prepare new armored cars, one for each side to keep both sides in balance, for Wehrmacht Sdkfz 231 8 rad and for Czechoslovaks armored car vz.30 both of them are WIP now.

To add more variety of artillery support we would like to create these canons 7.5 cm leichtesInfanteriegeschütz 18 and Horský kanon vz.15.
Also, we are going to continue with reworking oldest assets in mod.

5 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

Just find your page on moddb and that made me think, are you still going to add armored vehicles and field guns to your mod? Quote you same with moddb:

For supporting armored combat we would like to prepare new armored cars, one for each side to keep both sides in balance, for Wehrmacht Sdkfz 231 8 rad and for Czechoslovaks armored car vz.30 both of them are WIP now.

To add more variety of artillery support we would like to create these canons 7.5 cm leichtesInfanteriegeschütz 18 and Horský kanon vz.15.

What its problem? CSA38 not have 10 member as core or 50 as external as another mods. Models its WiP!!!  You write old assets? What its old? Bren Mk.II not old, cromwells C, D too not old, and sten Mk.II, SMLE? This not old. OA vz.30 i have WiP and at cannon need more artworks, momental museum its closed, reconstruction. No my bad. I have WIP more as Neubaufahrzeug, Panzer III A, Panazer IV D, Bren Carrrier and more. 

And no problem add new models but BI development A3 and i am work at fixed this all news. Its big problem if "i  have done" and now update and all no function. Many hours at work fix. I work im me free time, this not me Job.

Big models need many artwork and time. Example i am at Praga RV work one year. 

And next... cca 10 people send in week bugreport but 9/10 not bug report and its big problem with this people write, only write bug, bug, bug but bug made another mod or its problem ArmA engine.

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Navalny for president said:

Man, yot mod is cool but after adding Bren MG with tripod, HMG vz. 07/24 don't work correctly. they have no shooting effect and no animation. Same with vz. 37

Vz.37 its place holder. TK vz.07/24 not have probleme. 

On 25. 11. 2018 at 2:33 PM, General Yudenich said:

xVDeS4s.jpg

sn8l0WJ.jpg

8s3mOKH.jpg

dGxtXRj.jpg

durWFEQ.jpg

tgTOQhH.jpg

19WihNu.jpg

CUq48qr.jpg

aUjDa3V.png

IeypQtR.jpg

KZ7zY7q.jpg

NaSviGK.jpg

y1PT8iL.jpg

and more and more :D :D we not sleep.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Wow! Petr don't cease to surprise. Beautiful Valentine to support the Desert Rats in Libya ... I hope so :hyper:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, General Yudenich said:

and... so next is Churchill yes?

No. Churchill in A3 exist in another mod. 

On 30.11.2018 at 8:47 PM, petrtlach said:

xVDeS4s.jpg

sn8l0WJ.jpg

8s3mOKH.jpg

dGxtXRj.jpg

durWFEQ.jpg

tgTOQhH.jpg

19WihNu.jpg

CUq48qr.jpg

aUjDa3V.png

IeypQtR.jpg

KZ7zY7q.jpg

NaSviGK.jpg

y1PT8iL.jpg

and more and more :D :D we not sleep.

Neubeufahrzeug... Oh maaan... This will be a monster in Arma 3...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, General Yudenich said:

Making models for Arma 3 its not easy...

Time for modeling Valentin 2 days :D ...... if its good artworks not problem. 

• Like 1

More picture: Valentine Mk.I

Valentine = Vickers Armostrong Ltd. Elswick Newcastele upon Tyne

Tank Valentine use Czechoslovak army in Tobruk.

LnyBtkl.jpg

ygM5762.jpg

62VpPVI.jpg

xGd1sCt.jpg

• Like 8