53 minutes ago, bars91 said:

Still a well made movie :drinking2:

20170214095153_1.jpg

• Like 8

Any chance we could receive updates more in bulk, rather than small updates very frequently? I just find it's a bit of a pain to have to keep redownloading the whole 3 GBs of CSA38 awesomeness for these small updates.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Aniallator said:

Any chance we could receive updates more in bulk, rather than small updates very frequently? I just find it's a bit of a pain to have to keep redownloading the whole 3 GBs of CSA38 awesomeness for these small updates.

While I do agree that bigger updates would be nice, couldn't you just download the Steam version to get the updates?

57 minutes ago, Aniallator said:

I know what you think. I do not plan now small update :D :D I am fix only very big probleme which report community. I plane next update after add new vehicles and weapons (momental i work at OA vz.30 and MG13). I am update because Branzik fix too map Marenice - new trenches and new satelite map. I know, problem with actuall serverlist. I have too server. :f:  

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Zhivets said:

While I do agree that bigger updates would be nice, couldn't you just download the Steam version to get the updates?

I had a spout at one time where I got all the A3 mods I could on Steam, but for whatever reason Steam versions for me always had issues, and some of the mods outright wouldn't work. For that reason I just keep to good ol' Armaholic at this point. @petrtlach Looking forward to it :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zhaleks said:

Hello there.

Maybe you already know.

Have found POI without a name.

jpeg&fsize=95872&hid=18018c66d58467d47e4

Good luck.

I know, german saper :D reported to me last week. Problem in EN write. I have ArmA III in Czech write and this problem i am fix in last update.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update Petr. The Cromwell's look great - I live about a mile from where the Cromwell was partly developed, so it has a special place in my heart.

They do tend to look a little bit dark on the maps though, especially compared to the Iron Front armour. Nothing the Shadow/Highlight function and a bit of

desaturation couldn't fix in photoshop...

Thanks again!

15 hours ago, archsceptic said:

Thanks for the update Petr. The Cromwell's look great - I live about a mile from where the Cromwell was partly developed, so it has a special place in my heart.

They do tend to look a little bit dark on the maps though, especially compared to the Iron Front armour. Nothing the Shadow/Highlight function and a bit of

desaturation couldn't fix in photoshop...

Thanks again!

If you use maps from IF :D Its problem. Every have other lighting. IF have lighting much sature.

please fix the HE rounds on tanks, grenades and artillery their blast radius is far too big

18 hours ago, rocket man said:

please fix the HE rounds on tanks, grenades and artillery their blast radius is far too big

You think? You use steam version? 

1 hour ago, petrtlach said:

You think? You use steam version? 

Yeah I do, alongside IFA3.

20 hours ago, rocket man said:

Yeah I do, alongside IFA3.

if you compare with IFA3, then ammo its hard, but IFA3 have ammo light. For exmaple CSA mortars have ammo with same setting as BI 82 mm ammo.

39 minutes ago, petrtlach said:

if you compare with IFA3, then ammo its hard, but IFA3 have ammo light. For exmaple CSA mortars have ammo with same setting as BI 82 mm ammo.

hmm, wonder if there's anyway to just disable HE rounds, AP work fine, its just HE kills you from like, 50 metres away

5 hours ago, rocket man said:

hmm, wonder if there's anyway to just disable HE rounds, AP work fine, its just HE kills you from like, 50 metres away

I will take a look at HE :f:..I am see, cca 1/3  cut back ...

3 hours ago, petrtlach said:

I will take a look at HE :f:..I am see, cca 1/3  cut back ...

Thank you my friend, love the mod<3

So I've just noticed an odd bug. Running the mod seems to mess up the lighting on the desert CUP maps like Zagrabad. It makes things really dark. In the first picture I am only running CUP and in the second I am running that and CSA38. The pics are taken with the same time, date, and weather.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

1 minute ago, suds420 said:

So I've just noticed an odd bug. Running the mod seems to mess up the lighting on the desert CUP maps like Zagrabad. It makes thing really dark. In the first picture I am only running CUP and in the second I am running that and CSA38. The pics are taken with the same time, date, and weather.

Hey, Suds. I used to have this issue occur for me a while back. Are you sure it isn't any other maps you're running? For me the issue was caused by Pecher or Namalsk as I recall.

2 minutes ago, Zhivets said:

Hey, Suds. I used to have this issue occur for me a while back. Are you sure it isn't any other maps you're running? For me the issue was caused by Pecher or Namalsk as I recall.

At first that's what I thought was causing it but I disabled everything except CUP terrains and CSA38 and it's still messed up. I'm currently redownloading it to see if that fixes it. Damn this slow internet..

1 hour ago, suds420 said:

At first that's what I thought was causing it but I disabled everything except CUP terrains and CSA38 and it's still messed up. I'm currently redownloading it to see if that fixes it. Damn this slow internet..

We know this problem cca 3 month. This its problem CUP. New file CUP have conflict with Marenice. But we not know files CUP what change. This its only at ArmA II:OA maps.

03_zpszaomf9hy.jpg

01_zpsq9jgifmj.jpg

02_zpsch2uabwv.jpg

New version rifle vz.16/33. This weapons its as groud for Gewehr 33/40 :D . Next update fix too shot from command turrets from handgun. 

• Like 6