Here's a photo of one that was captured by American soldiers at some point during '44 or '45

5Ti7zkn.jpg

So there were still a couple around used unofficially even very late in the war.

I'm not trying to push for its inclusion, though. One or two examples of old guns being pulled out for late war emergency use is nothing, and even by the '30s it was horribly obsolete for pretty much any contemporary armor, Czechoslovak and German included. Not worth the time to make something that would be nothing more than a gimmick.

Just pointing out that they were technically still there.

And spoiler? Germans army use 1944-1945 weapons from museums.. For example, Germans army in year 1938 not have heavy arty and in year 1940 use museum 42 cm cannons Å koda at Belgian objects. 

• Like 1

And spoiler? Germans army use 1944-1945 weapons from museums.. For example, Germans army in year 1938 not have heavy arty and in year 1940 use museum 42 cm cannons Å koda at Belgian objects. 

As Petrlach says very late 44 and especially 45, the german army opened up this odd pandoras box of weapons. But throughout the war there is a large amount of obscure and experimental weapons being issued in the army, in very small quantities. I think that the CSA38 team, like many other mod teams, try and go for the norm. The normal standardized and most numerous of equipment on the battlefield, and less so the fantastical, amazing, rare and quirky firearms.

While it is true that my own group also wanted a AT-rifle, the MG34 with SmK(AP) ammo has turnt out to be good for for taking out Czech armor for our infantry. 

EDIT: It should also be said, that its very satisfying to see enemy tanks light on fire, and eventually blow up! That shit is really awesome.  :D

• Like 2

As Petrlach says very late 44 and especially 45, the german army opened up this odd pandoras box of weapons. But throughout the war there is a large amount of obscure and experimental weapons being issued in the army, in very small quantities. I think that the CSA38 team, like many other mod teams, try and go for the norm. The normal standardized and most numerous of equipment on the battlefield, and less so the fantastical, amazing, rare and quirky firearms.

While it is true that my own group also wanted a AT-rifle, the MG34 with SmK(AP) ammo has turnt out to be good for for taking out Czech armor for our infantry. 

EDIT: It should also be said, that its very satisfying to see enemy tanks light on fire, and eventually blow up! That shit is really awesome.  :D

S.m.K. its Hell and big Hell its 2 cm KwK 30 with AP ammo.  ;)

In April 45,in the town of Gelsenkirchen US forces were facing men of the "Freikorps Sauerland" which attacked them with maces and flails taken from a historical museum..

No need for having maces in the mod though :lol: 

• Like 4

In April 45,in the town of Gelsenkirchen US forces were facing men of the "Freikorps Sauerland" which attacked them with maces and flails taken from a historical museum..

No need for having maces in the mod though :lol:

:lol:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

is there a changelog? 

- add single mod for MG30(ö)
- add single mod for MG34
- add czech grenadier with only grenade
- add WIP tornister 34

- fix german crew collar colour
- fix grabmagazin 25 count at 20 count
  • Like 2

It is a great mod, but I am very disappointed that the pbo files are encrypted. I wish I could customize this mod for my community, but it seems I can't. That's not very much in the spirit of ArmA. 

Jurrien, it might be helpful if you PM the mod creators. They might be able to help out more than the public post.

• Like 1

It is a great mod, but I am very disappointed that the pbo files are encrypted. I wish I could customize this mod for my community, but it seems I can't. That's not very much in the spirit of ArmA.

What ? The 'spirit' is to ask for permission first, you may have missed that.

• Like 4

this is the purpose. If man can use content, send to mee or to Branzik PM. We haven bad experince from ArmA 1 and ArmA 2, when content we find in other games or mods.  ;) I say, if man can content send PM. 

• Like 3

3DO2%202016-11-13%2002-01-55-90_zpspzbqi

3DO2%202016-11-13%2002-03-03-34_zpsgxtr8

3DO2%202016-11-13%2002-02-53-24_zpsmrxtb

New model SM1924 WIP. Weapon use in mod SS units. 

• Like 7

Hello I've just one question, I saw that the ss officers have a bayonet in their inventory but does anyone know how to put it on a gun ?? Thx :)

This function its momental off, not problem add bayoner but problem its him use.

Between this, FoW, and IFA3 LITE, we finally have a proper WW2 feel to Arma 3 :) You guys have some cool stuff planned, especially looking forward to those armored reconnaissance cars!

• Like 2

Don´t forget to try latest workshop version. 

Peter made the first iteration of implementation A3 sound environment. Even this is  first version, It´s BIG difference.

:681:

• Like 2