Hi, i've downloaded your mod yesterday on PlayWith6 but I have a problem, I don't have any planes in the mod.

I don't know if it's normal because I've seen some videos about your mod and there was a plane named "Avia b534".

The quality of this is outstanding team, many thanks for your hard work :)

7zeRUwe.jpg

• Like 4

Hi, i've downloaded your mod yesterday on PlayWith6 but I have a problem, I don't have any planes in the mod.

I don't know if it's normal because I've seen some videos about your mod and there was a plane named "Avia b534".

I believe you may have seen some videos for the older versions of the CSA38 mod, for Arma 2 or earlier

Great job on the mod, ive moved your thread to the release section of the forums :)

It's strange because those videos were on the arma 3 VR Arsenal, like this video

Yeah, they are not in the mod anymore. I am guessing they were taken out because they look very old, and are needing a bit of polish.

The quality of this is outstanding team, many thanks for your hard work :)

7zeRUwe.jpg

Nice screenshot...

dxdshot1204299912.jpg

Old model :D :D I can made new. This its Operation Flashpoint variant

• Like 1

Fix bipods MG34 and MG30(ö)

20161016031315_1_zpslttrze46.jpg

20161016031319_1_zpsiua9isph.jpg

20161016031442_1_zpsoqi0ixtq.jpg

20161016031445_1_zpsy4qmgtc5.jpg

Fix map view:

20161016031754_1_zpscv7hgjvl.jpg

20161016001956_1_zpsd3jlvygt.jpg

• Like 6

Answers to frequently asked questions:

AT infantry i no can add to mod - i year 1938 not exist :D (not in Germans army and not in Czechoslovak army). German AT rifle 38 its made 1939-1940 (in september 1939 in Poland have Germans army only 62 this weapons), Czechoslovak AT rifles were in year 1938 as prototyps (example as German AT rifle 38).  ;)  Germans and Czechoslovak weapons have AP ammo, Czechoslovak vz.31 and german S.m.K..

• Like 1

Just wondering, what's the best way to defeat a pillbox (light objects) in the game?

Since we currently don't have flamethrower or bangalore torpedo, and the wall is so strong that even most modern weapons in the game can't penetrate it (such as 30mm autocannon or a RPG)

Just wondering, what's the best way to defeat a pillbox (light objects) in the game?

Since we currently don't have flamethrower or bangalore torpedo, and the wall is so strong that even most modern weapons in the game can't penetrate it (such as 30mm autocannon or a RPG)

Grenades, with ACE3 enabled

Not get :D :D  Light object were resistant against 15 cm (Germany's largest artillery guns 1938). 

*throws a ton of smokes, order the men to get into it and prays*

Could work. On a misunderstanding. ^^

So for easier defeat these bunkers you have to understand how they are working. Each bunker protect it self and his neighbours. At first you have to destroy obstacle in front of it . Then smoke area around bunker and try to shot garrison of the bunker through the loopholes. Dont forget the bunkers on sides  :P . In some part of map these bunkers make two lines and bunkers from second line cover bunkers in first line :D . Also each bunker has grenade slide when garrison can throw grenade through the wall (but this has to be scripted).

Also there is loophole which protects entrance :D . Yes it´s pretty hard to conquer it. Germans pioneers tactic was conquer obstacles, mg squad should fire to loop holes from cover and rest of the group should get closer .  Also dont forget infantry should be also in trenches and in areas betwen objects  B) .

Some reconstruction you can see here, but in this case attackers doesnt take neighbors bunkers in count. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWld21IXGBA  and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDyNhN2plw .

Also we try to explore how to make it easier for pioneers to conquer these bunkers .

• Like 3

I know it's a bit offtopic but that looks like a mighty nice historical reenactment community you got there in CZ!  ;)

I know it's a bit offtopic but that looks like a mighty nice historical reenactment community you got there in CZ!  ;)

Yes fortunately there  are a lot of reenactment groups, another very good is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Zf8k7qBjM . Most of them take it very seriously and bringing back piece of history.

• Like 3

I'm surprised at how impressive those reenactments are, I didn't think CZ had such a strong community. 

Answers to frequently asked questions:

AT infantry i no can add to mod - i year 1938 not exist :D (not in Germans army and not in Czechoslovak army). German AT rifle 38 its made 1939-1940 (in september 1939 in Poland have Germans army only 62 this weapons), Czechoslovak AT rifles were in year 1938 as prototyps (example as German AT rifle 38).  ;)  Germans and Czechoslovak weapons have AP ammo, Czechoslovak vz.31 and german S.m.K..

Weren't there still a few Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr rifles lying around?

Weren't there still a few Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr rifles lying around?

no, in service 1918-1933. 

Yeah - everyone at that time had a hard-on for AT guns. For example USSR had to rush PTRS and PTRD into production because they only started tinkering with AT rifles after the onset of war.

no, in service 1918-1933. 

Here's a photo of one that was captured by American soldiers at some point during '44 or '45

5Ti7zkn.jpg

So there were still a couple around used unofficially even very late in the war.

I'm not trying to push for its inclusion, though. One or two examples of old guns being pulled out for late war emergency use is nothing, and even by the '30s it was horribly obsolete for pretty much any contemporary armor, Czechoslovak and German included. Not worth the time to make something that would be nothing more than a gimmick.

Just pointing out that they were technically still there.

Those reenactment are awesome, too bad most countries didn't take same effort regarding preserve their fortifications