Really hope you will get permission to use the german voices from IF...if not, a workaround would be to use your mod together with IF3 light ....

I say not get. agreement we have tried several times to get.

I doubt the publisher/X1/AWAR will agree to it. However you can make an optional mod/pbo to use them from IFA3 if both mods are active.

• Like 2

Thank you so much for your excellent work! The models are just... blimey! If this is a v0.1, I shudder at the thought of what you guys have in mind!

Thanks again and good job!

25462822.jpg

• Like 1

Unfortunately something's wrong with the PLAYwithSIX version..while in state of summing the content a "non fatal error occured" notification pops up accompanied by the description "a problem occured while checking"..we ve been trying since it got uploaded, to download it, and we keep getting the same results over and over..something's probably wrong with the mod when it got uploaded because it has never occured with other mods..we even tried to run csa38 just by itself and the error still occurs..could you csa team pls recheck it?We really have to go do some rolls in the mud of Marenice!!!
Thank you very much and waiting for your reply

Hi. Really like this mod and map. Congratulations.

I would like to know if there is a faction name for German and Czechoslovak as i would like to use them on Alive/MCC . For example on the CUP factions if i want to use Chenarus defence force i enter CUP_B_CDF in factions. Hope this ex-planes things clearly. Anyway great mod guys. 

Hi. Really like this mod and map. Congratulations.

I would like to know if there is a faction name for German and Czechoslovak as i would like to use them on Alive/MCC . For example on the CUP factions if i want to use Chenarus defence force i enter CUP_B_CDF in factions. Hope this ex-planes things clearly. Anyway great mod guys. 

Thanks. Faction: CSA38_CSA38 and CSA38_GERM   ;)

----------------------------------

CSA38 mod discord:

N9YzJ7Y

And what next? Momental we fix bugs and made new model Panzer I B and MP38  ;)

• Like 6

Really enjoying this, and the quality of everything is excellent! Thanks!

Is all the German and Czechoslovak armour based around 1938? My knowledge of when the various armoured vehicles were produced is somewhat lacking, and don't want to place a 40's tank in a 38' mission haha.

Really enjoying this, and the quality of everything is excellent! Thanks!

Is all the German and Czechoslovak armour based around 1938? My knowledge of when the various armoured vehicles were produced is somewhat lacking, and don't want to place a 40's tank in a 38' mission haha.

This tanks its really from 1938 period.  ;) . Germans army in year 1939 news tank PZ III. E and Sdkfz 250. Late PZ IV. D and PZ III.F and i year 1940 Stug III. Ausf.A.  :D . In collection 1938 still missing PZ III. A, PZ II D and Neubaufahrzeug. 

• Like 2

Really love your work guys! Keep fighting the good fight! :D

Excellent First Release  :)

Some bugs and grammatical errors here and there but otherwise pretty convincing as a pre-alpha release.

As a question, will we be seeing historically accurate squads in the group section? They seem fairly arbitrary at the moment, with the Germans having a 13 man squad instead of a 10 man. I also didn't think the Czech forces used grenade launchers in the late 30s, their earlier launchers being scrapped in the late 20s due to reliability issues, I could be wrong on that though. 

Is there a specific place to send bug reports/feature requests?

Also, send me a message if you would like a native English speaker to help proof-read and correct grammar, I feel like it could make your lives somewhat easier.  :D

Excellent First Release  :)

Some bugs and grammatical errors here and there but otherwise pretty convincing as a pre-alpha release.

As a question, will we be seeing historically accurate squads in the group section? They seem fairly arbitrary at the moment, with the Germans having a 13 man squad instead of a 10 man. I also didn't think the Czech forces used grenade launchers in the late 30s, their earlier launchers being scrapped in the late 20s due to reliability issues, I could be wrong on that though. 

Is there a specific place to send bug reports/feature requests?

Also, send me a message if you would like a native English speaker to help proof-read and correct grammar, I feel like it could make your lives somewhat easier.  :D

Probleme make only grenadelauncher vz.24 for rifle vz.24 (1000 pieces use Czechoslovak army and discard - sometimes explode grenade in barrel), but vz.23 use cca 5000. 4000 export late after "Munich" to Turkey.  I do not  have manual for germans for army, for czechoslovak i have (adjusted czechoslovak group), i can late adjusted germans group. Bug report we haven to discord. 

Hi and thank you for your work , there is a problem with the play with six installation , i can't download it it says 

1475830920-capture.png

I hope to see that resolve to play CSA 38 with all my friends : ) 

Hi and thank you for your work , there is a problem with the play with six installation , i can't download it it says 

1475830920-capture.png

I hope to see that resolve to play CSA 38 with all my friends : ) 

Sorry, we do not "with playwith six" nothing in common.. we add CSA38 alpha only at stream workshop. 

-------------------------------

New MP38 WIP

01_zpszqscnr5u.jpg

02_zpsj7krkfwm.jpg

04_zps2dqsyqm7.jpg

03_zps6clnbdej.jpg

• Like 5

I've been having tons of fun with this mod so far; I just want to once again say thank you to the team. One question though, I haven't been able to find weapon and ammo boxes in the editor. Are there plans to add any or am I just blind? Thanks again.

I've been having tons of fun with this mod so far; I just want to once again say thank you to the team. One question though, I haven't been able to find weapon and ammo boxes in the editor. Are there plans to add any or am I just blind? Thanks again.

My bad :D

20161009134248_1_zpsxb5ulh36.jpg

• Like 5

New mod v0.42 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey CSA38 mod , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Thanks. Faction: CSA38_CSA38 and CSA38_GERM   ;)

So does that mean this mod is fully compatible with Alive???

So does that mean this mod is fully compatible with Alive???

Sadly it isnt currently. For it to be compatible with Alive, the units need to be placed into these catagories: Infantry, Motorized, Mechanized, Armor and Air. It is so strict that you cannot even change the spelling of the catagories (e.g Armor to Armour). The CSA mod does not have the units in these categories. However it is possible to make it compatible, however it requires some scripting, and even more so if you want to radically change the unit's outfits. Have a look here: http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Declaring_Faction_Mappings

Silly question, but are there any servers that run this mod or are planning to? :0

Yes we had own server ;) so if dont need it for testing purpose we can make it open for playing CSA38 mod ;).

It's a shame that it doesn't work on Alive at the moment.

"Great Mod all the same"

Can you not create custom ALiVE groups using their new "Orbatron" pretty sure you can ;-)

• Like 1