Any chance for an Armaholic link :-) ?

Of course there will be... Armaholic always supported us.

• Like 1

Thank you for yours messages ;)  We hope you will like it... There is still alot of work before us. But now we need feedback from you if it is good enough to continue in our work ;)

I'll be sure to properly test CSA38 with IFA3 Lite on A3 dev. build and report back!

So far, messing about on the new map in the editor has been really insightful regarding pre-WW2 CS equipment.

I was rather surprised to discover a Steyr Mannlicher straight-pull rifle in the roster. Good stuff that!

• Like 2

I'll be sure to properly test CSA38 with IFA3 Lite on A3 dev. build and report back!

So far, messing about on the new map in the editor has been really insightful regarding pre-WW2 CS equipment.

I was rather surprised to discover a Steyr Mannlicher straight-pull rifle in the roster. Good stuff that!

I like Mannlicher 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw_SrL62fk

I see this weapon only in mod for Red Ochestra, but this weapon use SFK, Czechoslovak army, Hungary army, German army too :D... I am see WOG in IFA3 use mee old weapons and I am see too, now use too me K98k from RHS :D D: 

The Great War, C&Rsenal and, most notably, Forgotten Weapons / InRangeTV YT channels are mostly responsible for my knowledge of stuff like that  :ph34r:

The Great War, C&Rsenal and, most notably, Forgotten Weapons / InRangeTV YT channels are mostly responsible for my knowledge of stuff like that  :ph34r:

M95 its good idea for bolt but made probleme, at the end of the WW1 have much A-H soldiers injury - bolt get back in to Face :/ - wear. Mauser system its safe.. Me made i really too problem bolt action with M95 :D I have to use a lot of power

• Like 1

Me made i really too problem bolt action with M95 :D I have to use a lot of power

Operating a Mosin 91/30 or Finnish M39 in rain while trying to "advance" from a row boat to the WH defenses after sitting a good hour or so in the said boat soaking wet from massive rain fall...  :lol:

And they say WW2 reenactment is all fun n sunshine  ;)

001_zpsszcjf7rc.jpg

002_zpsxbg1hvts.jpg

Me czechoslovak arsenal in home. Good as artwork :D 

• Like 4

Thanks for the release! I loved your mod in Arma 2, I can't wait to try this one out when I get home from work later.

Wowwww - thanks for the release   :627:

Thanks for the release! I loved your mod in Arma 2, I can't wait to try this one out when I get home from work later.

Thanks...good for comparison with ArmA 2 : OA version. 

Rockin' the CSA full-on squad vs squad w. tanks!

CA19678C7760C2F7F046C87C7BB48B9604D4C2FC

7E83B0A8C10462B9E183482F3D5243B70A45C352

EF6AEFDEC4BCE6AED16EA36AAF768A098AD839E4

E63D103E12F6FC9350DFDBE4FC3F7038E1F0C206

3B3446173C6F38542FCF16F79CA7003E1C991833

A669176CF40F37D64AB1BF8F82081DA723F04005

• Like 4

Thank you CSA team!
Was looking forward to this :)

• Like 2

Hello! We re a small group of greek army stuff and ww2 enthusiasts. We ve been watching your mod along with other ww2 mods and we have been waiting for it forever! it was a great surprise to see it finally released this morning! its nice to finally see another interesting ww2 theatre that hasnt been developed by anybody, and also the amount of uncensored realistic content that other mods and games lack. Could you please upload it to PLAYwithSIX because not all of us are able to launch it through workshop???? We cant wait for it!!!!!

I am absolutely impressed, not only by the amazing quality of your models, but also by the quantity of content. Much more than I expected for the first release.  Also love the fresh and pleasantly new setting...you even included Police and Freikorps units ! 

Had a great Sunday afternoon playing your mod

keep it up cheers :)

Edit : Will this get proper Czech ( A2) and German (IF3light) Radio Protocol later on ?

Hello! We re a small group of greek army stuff and ww2 enthusiasts. We ve been watching your mod along with other ww2 mods and we have been waiting for it forever! it was a great surprise to see it finally released this morning! its nice to finally see another interesting ww2 theatre that hasnt been developed by anybody, and also the amount of uncensored realistic content that other mods and games lack. Could you please upload it to PLAYwithSIX because not all of us are able to launch it through workshop???? We cant wait for it!!!!!

Thank you for positive feedback. We have never upload on playwith six. So tomorrow I´ll check it and try to upload it there.

I am absolutely impressed, not only by the amazing quality of your models, but also by the quantity of content. Much more than I expected for the first release.  Also love the fresh and pleasantly new setting...you even included Police and Freikorps units ! 

Had a great Sunday afternoon playing your mod

keep it up cheers :)

Edit : Will this get proper Czech ( A2) and German (IF3light) Radio Protocol later on ?

That´s great you like it .  :rolleyes:

Now we are trying to investigate where is problem to fix it ... 

Thank you very much Branzik!! We re eager for it!!

Czech speak its now fix but german its problem. IF its other game, problem with licens at german speak.  ;)

Really hope you will get permission to use the german voices from IF...if not, a workaround would be to use your mod together with IF3 light ....