i swear this mod was supposed to come out like 6 months ago?? what happend 

:D time. in the first place the family and work.  ;)  I think that the delay is not in the current state of the problem.  :)  "STEAM friends" haven mod already available.

Things change, addon making is a hobby to most. And as you can appreciate real life sometimes gets in the way ;)

Yep  ;)  I workin in firefighter office  :D

• Like 1

I can't wait to see the 231, 222 and the Praga RV in the mod. Great work so far! :)

I can't wait to see the 231, 222 and the Praga RV in the mod. Great work so far! :)

You want to do after the release of Alphas. I have WIP to kfz13 and MG13 for germans early tanks and cars

Wait, has this mod been in development since March 2013 and still not yet been released?

Wait, has this mod been in development since March 2013 and still not yet been released?

Yes indeed, but it's Completely okay, cause ... good things take time ;)

Nice pics petrtlach ,as always ...potentially the hottest unpublished mod for arma 3

This mod has been in development since 2007, it has been ported twice, from Arma 1 to Arma 2 and now to Arma 3. Mods take a long time to make and it comes out of personal time from the developers.

You can't demand a release from a developer who spends their own time to create something, especially when in the end, it will be free to download.

This mod has been in development since 2007, it has been ported twice, from Arma 1 to Arma 2 and now to Arma 3. Mods take a long time to make and it comes out of personal time from the developers.

You can't demand a release from a developer who spends their own time to create something, especially when in the end, it will be free to download.

Demand release? Buddy, you need to reread my post, I just wanted to clarify that the mod hadn't in fact been released yet, as I'm simply surprised that an A3 mod that's been in the works since the A3 alpha has yet to make a public appearance. Relax. I understand what a mod is.

As for the mod, really glad it'll portray the early war period, as that period is completely left out in games and mods! Hopefully we can all play on this before long :)

Demand release? Buddy, you need to reread my post, I just wanted to clarify that the mod hadn't in fact been released yet, as I'm simply surprised that an A3 mod that's been in the works since the A3 alpha has yet to make a public appearance. Relax. I understand what a mod is.

As for the mod, really glad it'll portray the early war period, as that period is completely left out in games and mods! Hopefully we can all play on this before long :)

Sorry but I just don't see the point in mentioning the date in regards to when any mod started development, especially since there is already controversy around that sort of topic.

:)

2013? Not...since 2013 more attempts, only from April 2014 :D We make in two people. 

• Like 2

Sorry but I just don't see the point in mentioning the date in regards to when any mod started development, especially since there is already controversy around that sort of topic.

:)

Controversy?  :huh:

I.e. Don't pester mod makers about releases etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love what you've done so far. Any chance we'll see Hungarians and Poles after the main two factions are done?

I love what you've done so far. Any chance we'll see Hungarians and Poles after the main two factions are done?

possible, but they would have to make other maps, because so far they are doing a borderland with Germany. 

New model rifle : Standard model 1924

02.3.jpg

01.5.jpg

• Like 6

In 2.July 2016 we present mod CSA38 in fort "Horka" in near town Kraliky

13576665_1171725912878585_68705731958146

IMG_20160702_110800_zps9ovp7q8k.jpg

13603288_1171870799530763_11212502150389

• Like 12

nice !  what was that for a event ?

Fortfest 2016 

• Like 1

Is there a complete list of already finished content anywhere? I love the progress made on the mod but updates are very frequent and it's hard to keep up sometimes.

Is there a complete list of already finished content anywhere? I love the progress made on the mod but updates are very frequent and it's hard to keep up sometimes.

I can done truck "Praga RV" and Alpha its "Done":  ;)

I can done trcuk

Petrtlach, you are literally like a human polandball at times...

Can't wait for the release though, especially loving those beautiful weapons

• Like 3

Petrtlach, you are literally like a human polandball at times...

Can't wait for the release though, especially loving those beautiful weapons

I promised to be balanced side. So if avenue of the truck, I can not release that both sides have the same force

Hello,

im sorry for no news from my side for longer time. I got new work. So it takes me sometime to getback to modding. But dont be afraid in my work, Im leveling up my skills of terrain making ;) .

• Like 6

Finaly model :D :D next UV maping and texture.

01_zpsishd8gcf.jpg

02_zpsw3ffaji9.jpg

03_zpsukhyizay.jpg

• Like 8