Thank you all of you for support . Im already at home :-)

But development of mod is going slowly...

Anyway still working on heavy fortification and also on this

2015-02-04_00001.jpg

Hey CSA38 team, are there any news or status report, I 'm worried:rolleyes:

;) I live, i make PZ I. recently there was no time since the beginning of December I'm almost always sick.

;) I live, i make PZ I. recently there was no time since the beginning of December I'm almost always sick.

good to see you back :) The bike looks pretty damn good...always sick ? I hope it's nothing serious !

One of four models wich are missing for planning release 1.0

GrW34.jpg .

Full list what we want release in version 1.0 will be release soon.

:D I prepare too Opel Blitz, soon i will supply some images. ;)

Can't wait to battle with Bolt action and old weapons! How's the overall progress going for the mod? Do you have a lot of ideas to implement still?

Nice coincidence - You are just working on the top 2 items on my personal CSA38 wish list :)

The models look great as always - keep it up and good health to you guys.

Cheers,

D.

Can't wait to battle with Bolt action and old weapons! How's the overall progress going for the mod? Do you have a lot of ideas to implement still?

Hello :-)

Yes we have still alot of ideas but we have to hold back ourselfs and finish what is WIP.

So we select four models wich we need to finish to version 1.0. Two of them you can see above.

Next two are PragaRv and KPÚV 37 ( wermacht used it under name pak 37(t) )

Nice pics guys ,good to see you back. I 'm looking forward to the tactical firefights with this old guns and vehicles:pray:.

Clutter as a proxy... ;)

Mmm. Maybe this would be more to the Editing section, but have to ask that would you care to define the proxy details :D if you guys want to share, PM me or maybe it can help some other guys too if you write it down here?

Do you just create Proxy and extract it with the clutter .p3d file, but what is correct name for the proxy so that O2 recognizes it, like "cargo", "driver" etc.

Edited by Antekh

New FB site.

https://www.facebook.com/csa38

---------- Post added at 20:51 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

Mmm. Maybe this would be more to the Editing section, but have to ask that would you care to define the proxy details :D if you guys want to share, PM me or maybe it can help some other guys too if you write it down here?

Do you just create Proxy and extract it with the clutter .p3d file, but what is correct name for the proxy so that O2 recognizes it, like "cargo", "driver" etc.

It is concerned about its own proxy models :D

That´s no problem we will of course send status report here :-)

Hey I have a question regarding the faction within this mod, will there be opposing forces against the Czech? I'm asking because I'm not sure if this Mod will dependent on other WW2 factions or if it will stand on it's own as a "General" WW2 Mod?

Can't wait to play in Tanks and see Bolt action animations :)