Sorry guys didn't mean anything bad , your map is great as well. Might be that I don't like rainy maps , they look less beautiful :).

However when this is out I guess I will play with sunny settings etc. ;)

Sorry guys didn't mean anything bad , your map is great as well. Might be that I don't like rainy maps , they look less beautiful :).

However when this is out I guess I will play with sunny settings etc. ;)

:rolleyes::rolleyes: we honor the weather in October and September 1938

Great work as usual petrtlach and the CSA38 - 45 team:)

MG34 test.....a lot of things I can now demonstrate the videos. I had problems before with recording videos of ArmA 3

Oh No , is that a automatical zoom when you get aimed ? ...the guys from BIS have got this failure wonderful reworked with Arma3, (zoom robocop eyes in ofp,arma,arma2).

What's wrong with that? Please keep it!

because its extrem pesky ,particularly in House firefights. BIS has this feature not groundless reworked in Arma3.

this was absolutly a worst case in the predecessors, all guys celebrated the arma Series is that reference in realistic-tactical Battle Games and this feature was so long in the Bohemia SeriesFPDR (be blessed A3)

Please turn off the terminator zoom eye without a scope its not really ww2 like, and would be a step backward.

best Regards

If it's not extreme, I think it's a nice representation of 'focusing' the eye on target, a thing you can't really simulate otherwise.

Anyway, looking forward to this nice MG34 - and the whole of CSA38 - in any case :D

If it's not extreme, I think it's a nice representation of 'focusing' the eye on target, a thing you can't really simulate otherwise.

Anyway, looking forward to this nice MG34 - and the whole of CSA38 - in any case :D

for me a thing of View and can itself argue, when i push the aim function longer and it zooms ,okay ! but automatic when i get aimed without a scope its not a cool feature.

So in Arma3 vanilla i will not forced in aim position automatic in zoom function, thats a cool feature ;)

for me a thing of View and can itself argue, when i push the aim function longer and it zooms ,okay ! but automatic when i get aimed without a scope its not a cool feature.

So in Arma3 vanilla i will not forced in aim position automatic in zoom function, thats a cool feature ;)

in ArmA3 I can be happy that something works at all .....:D:D

The MG34 and the German uniform really look great.

May I suggest to release a small package with a few infantry units and weapons as soon as posisble, so that we could begin creating some missions?

For A3 no WW2 stuff has been published yet, so it might be a great marketing move for your mod to be first. ;)

(Of course this suggestion is driven solely by my personal interest to go back to WW2 missions asap. :p )

The MG34 and the German uniform really look great.

May I suggest to release a small package with a few infantry units and weapons as soon as posisble, so that we could begin creating some missions?

For A3 no WW2 stuff has been published yet, so it might be a great marketing move for your mod to be first. ;)

(Of course this suggestion is driven solely by my personal interest to go back to WW2 missions asap. :p )

small package deal, everything is dependent on the content of each other, at this moment would be more work to divide everything.........files are divided into weapons, sounds, armor, people .......

nice job guys, love your detailed approach !

what is actually the current status from the mod ?

Greetz

work is still to the church, it's not about the transfer models from the "ArmA II" in "ArmA III". models often do completely new, further changes textures. :rolleyes: and we haven problem with physX, momental tanks work out off physX... :rolleyes:

mh i think "sudden" from the East&West mod could help with the PhysX problem,his cars and tanks works fine with PhysX

mh i think "sudden" from the East&West mod could help with the PhysX problem,his cars and tanks works fine with PhysX

Yeah his vehicles work really well, the other one I'd contact is the vehicle guru Reyhard.

Mannlicher M1895

2014-09-19_00005.jpg

2014-09-19_00006.jpg

2014-09-19_00004.jpg

MP35

2014-09-19_00001.jpg

2014-09-19_00002.jpg

2014-09-19_00003.jpg

---------- Post added at 18:14 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

This set makes me much trouble, not a copy PhysX, but must make a new one.

god the wood textur looks so real , is the sheen effect on the wood wanted (cause glaze) ?

Who was still using the Mannlicher in 1938 ?

In year 1938 exist some 1 000 000 rifles K98k, other weapons its G98, M1895 :D In 1938, Germany was able to arm only 45 divisions............:rolleyes: M1895 has been in service with the Austrian army, the former Austrian army units is used. Austrian Army introduced a Mauser rifle with the conclusion in 1938.........next use M1895 czechoslovak army with grenade launchers (vz.23). Romenian army too, polish army too :rolleyes: