New soldier model (czechoslovak soldier, bluse vz.30)

bluza30_zps5447c32a.jpg

bluza302_zps35f209fa.jpg

Can't wait to see it ingame :)

:D to one weak :)

hey petrlach , really nice to see your mod progress for Arma3 , love the new arma3 movement feeling and i think its the best for your mod ,especially for firefights with soldiers. cant wait to test it .

best Regards

hey petrlach , really nice to see your mod progress for Arma3 , love the new arma3 movement feeling and i think its the best for your mod ,especially for firefights with soldiers. cant wait to test it .

best Regards

Thanks...web with new : http://www.moddb.com/mods/csa38-czechoslovak-army-1938 Hre we haven news images too

Looking really really nice! I've huge hopes in this mod :)

very impressive with the new light effects .The quality by models and textures in Arma1 was outstanding. can't wait to see more wip stuff *cheers :drinking:

very impressive with the new light effects .The quality by models and textures in Arma1 was outstanding. can't wait to see more wip stuff *cheers :drinking:

This his models from ArmA II. :) and i prepare new models.. I am momental transferred mod from ArmA II to ArmA III and make new models and fix.. ;) I listen to a lot of the views of the community.. at FB i have from community much coments.. :):) therefore preparing a new character models to better fit the proportions:

01.jpg

And i make fix at tanks i make too new models:

02.jpg

what was the current status from this mod in Arma2 ? I remember me, i was always looking to latest news from this mod but released was nothing. And so more happier that i can see this progress for Arma3

,and it gives not really alternatives from this Area at the moment. The mod is at this point really exotic, I do not know a mod that the focus on the beginning it from ww2, really exciting.

Its a heavy progress the models from tanks and soldiers etc. transferred to Arma 3 ?

i make some Soundmods for combat mission and Day of defeat ,maybe i can supported the mod at this Point ?

Cheers :drinking:

What progress? Hmm we release beta version for A2 OA sometimes ago. We called it beta becouse it isnt in the phase were we want it to have. It is missing transport truck for both sides and AT canon for Czechoslovakia army and also mortar for wehrmacht etc.(flamethrower for german pioneers and some equip for bunker fights). But it contains alot of rifles, units, tanks one realistic map with line of fortification as they are in reality etc. .

There are many obstacles in conversion. We need to lear physx basics also models needs to be rework (textures,models) as you saw now working on new soldier model. Im preparing new map with heavy fortification and space for tank battles of course it is base on reality. We have to solve bigger issue than smaller one as are sounds of weapon and animation. Of course we are fighting with freetime what we have for it :) But for summer we are planning to visit location of new map to take some photos and explore area (there are a lot of bunkers some of them with underground spaces :icon_cool: ). Also Im preparing somethink for wehrmacht too.

So this is acutaly state of our mod.

If you interested in help write me PM or contact me on skype ondrej.branzovsky :cool:

what was the current status from this mod in Arma2 ? I remember me, i was always looking to latest news from this mod but released was nothing. And so more happier that i can see this progress for Arma3

,and it gives not really alternatives from this Area at the moment. The mod is at this point really exotic, I do not know a mod that the focus on the beginning it from ww2, really exciting.

Its a heavy progress the models from tanks and soldiers etc. transferred to Arma 3 ?

i make some Soundmods for combat mission and Day of defeat ,maybe i can supported the mod at this Point ?

Cheers :drinking:

:D ArmA II? Firt realase in september 2013, after in February:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/csa38-czechoslovak-army-1938/downloads/csa38-beta-version

:D:D:D

Wow some really nice work there bro :)

I am curious, is this mod going to just add the maps units etc or is it going to be like a total conversion where it takes over the whole menu and all those things,

because I would hope it could be compatible with other mods instead of like breaking all the other mods and replacing the GUIs and all those things.

Also, I am wondering if it would be possible to also release the maps separately , I am not sure if it would work if you use certain types of custom buildings or items in the map.

2014-06-12_00015.jpg

armor-piercing bullets are good against German paper tanks ....

2014-06-12_00013.jpg

2014-06-12_00012.jpg

2014-06-12_00011.jpg

Amazing! But make me a favor, change the weather to something less gloomy, so we can appreciate the vehicles with better sun lightning :)

Can't wait for the "paper" Panzer I

Amazing! But make me a favor, change the weather to something less gloomy, so we can appreciate the vehicles with better sun lightning :)

Can't wait for the "paper" Panzer I

not .. the weather in 1938 was such. all German tanks were "paper" out of PZ kpfw III Ausf.D (30 mm) other tanks max 14.5 mm.. .:D:D:D

possible defenses to fight.

01.jpg

But the Pz I and II were the main battlehorse of the first years! Really important part of the Blitzkrieg, that in the later years of the war become the monsterkrief with that huge heavy monsters that required lots of maintenance and fuel.

BTW the screen looks outstanding with more light :)

Keep the awesome work up, I will keep biting my nails waiting :p

Edited by MistyRonin

But the Pz I and II were the main battlehorse of the first years! Really important part of the Blitzkrieg, that in the later years of the war become the monsterkrief with that huge heavy monsters that required lots of maintenance and fuel.

BTW the screen looks outstanding with more light :)

Keep the awesome work up, I will keep biting my nails waiting :p

PZ III and PZ IV in year 1938 were also paper.......stronger armor also had cs. tanks :D:D:D In year 1938 have germans PZ. III 10 tank auf. A, 10 tanks ausf. b. (+5 as stug III Ausf.0) , 15 tanks ausf. C and 30 tanks Auf.D. :yay::yay: and cca 60 tank PZ IV Ausf. A-C = total cca 120 tanks with canon... cs. units had 350 tanks with canon (not 20 mm, but 37 mm) :confused::confused:

Wow some really nice work there bro :)

I am curious, is this mod going to just add the maps units etc or is it going to be like a total conversion where it takes over the whole menu and all those things,

because I would hope it could be compatible with other mods instead of like breaking all the other mods and replacing the GUIs and all those things.

Also, I am wondering if it would be possible to also release the maps separately , I am not sure if it would work if you use certain types of custom buildings or items in the map.

Hi,

We are happy you like our work so far. At first we would like to have mode wich will work without others modds.

Compatibility with other mods is sometime difficult. Becouse for example we have own penetration values base on real data and sheets and other mods may use different types so maybe our

tank with 30mm armor cannt be penetrate by Tiger tank (it is absurd example). So at first we will work on mode wich will be playable alone.

Of course map can be release separetly with mod addons in same folder.

:smile:

Well, I understand that but that is not really what I mean in terms of compatibility.

I don't plan on fighting the Tiger against the Abrams :)

Its not like penetration and weapons against modern vehicles or old ones im worried about,

I just mean will it change all the main menu screens and take over the game, like I44, or does it just add the stuff, it does not have to be similar in armor values or anything, I just wonder if its just adding stuff not changing everything in the game and adding like for instance, a new medic menu or some new crosshair and hud, which I would not like.

Well, I understand that but that is not really what I mean in terms of compatibility.

I don't plan on fighting the Tiger against the Abrams :)

Its not like penetration and weapons against modern vehicles or old ones im worried about,

I just mean will it change all the main menu screens and take over the game, like I44, or does it just add the stuff, it does not have to be similar in armor values or anything, I just wonder if its just adding stuff not changing everything in the game and adding like for instance, a new medic menu or some new crosshair and hud, which I would not like.

I44 for ArmA III do not exist momental.. and his HUD its from "Hell in Pacific mod" :confused: HUD its one of the last things to do.. I have own loadsreens... menu i do not like remade (posible probleme with other mods).

And news for today:

Based on the comments of the community, we prepared new model new model Czechoslovak soldier. Model and texture its new. Model is not based on BIS samples model, but its new model (artwork "Encyklopedie stejnokrojů Českosloveska I."). pockets are as model, not a texture. after replacing all models have yet to adjust the equipment to fit exactly

2014-06-15_00008.jpg

2014-06-15_00009.jpg

2014-06-15_00010.jpg

2014-06-15_00011.jpg

2014-06-15_00012.jpg

2014-06-15_00013.jpg

2014-06-15_00014.jpg

I'm boring, I know, but outstanding model, looks awesome :)

;) Thanks