Sign in to follow this  
abel

Grenade throwing animation

Hi guys.

Hope that was not mentioned before. Please check the video below. Think this should be fixed.

Hope that was not mentioned before.

It was, but that video is awesome :D

Didnt know that MSI Afterburner recorded the music from my music player too! Noticed just now and it quite suits the video (:

Another bug is that you can take unlimited amount of grenades. I stopped at 140 because my hand began to hurt. But now knowing this amazing feature, I'm going to PvP servers to wreak havoc =)

Edited by void_false

Didnt know that MSI Afterburner recorded the music from my music player too! Noticed just now and it quite suits the video (:

Yep, it really brings some charm to the video =)

I've found that issue on the tracker - http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=910. Think we should add some votes.

I'm glad that the devs were already intending to change it, because I'm seriously not happy with some of the proposed solutions in the tracker (G to pull out, R to pull pin then G to throw? Really?! :rolleyes: ).

Didn't BIS say the current system is a place holder?

Another bug is that you can take unlimited amount of grenades. I stopped at 140 because my hand began to hurt. But now knowing this amazing feature, I'm going to PvP servers to wreak havoc =)

how did you do that? Did you carry no rifle, use a backpack with some large LBE?

my problem with grenade is that it's quite hard to aim, especially against windows

Could we not overlook the fact that itty bitty frags are bringing down a masonry building?

The destruction model badly needs damage filters, so we don't have HEAT warheads and sabot rounds blowing off entire rooms. An RPG is only going to put a 2 inch hole in a wall, according to the U.S. Army manual.