rcmw

[CAMP] 100 Days

Desert? are you using 0.3? 0.2 had a bug that put the marker at 0.0.0 but i thought i had fixed that. Look at you map for the HVT1 icon. Its next to where you start.

Desert? are you using 0.3? 0.2 had a bug that put the marker at 0.0.0 but i thought i had fixed that. Look at you map for the HVT1 icon. Its next to where you start.

I'm using v.0.02. Yeah it indicates the HVT1 is in the desert about 12 miles away. Is that a bug then?

I'm using v.0.02. Yeah it indicates the HVT1 is in the desert about 12 miles away. Is that a bug then?

Yes, one that should be fixed in 0.3.

You can download it from google drive now and revert at that mission and it will remember your progress so far. I had not assigned the tasks to the markers but you should still be able see the place called HVT 1 on the map near FOB York if you want to finish the mission first however.

Yes, one that should be fixed in 0.3.

You can download it from google drive now and revert at that mission and it will remember your progress so far. I had not assigned the tasks to the markers but you should still be able see the place called HVT 1 on the map near FOB York if you want to finish the mission first however.

When you complete the HVT's and go back to York base, the screen goes black but does not go to the next mission?

Agian a bug i thought i fixed in 0.3. If its still down ill run it again and try and see whats wrong.

Found it, one line missing a bracket. I'll put 0.31 out now with that change.

Edited by RCMW

Agian a bug i thought i fixed in 0.3. If its still down ill run it again and try and see whats wrong.

Found it, one line missing a bracket. I'll put 0.31 out now with that change.

Is it ok to download 0.31 now as it reads .30 on the downloads?

Hehe you reply faster than I can up load :)

Just a small hot fix, I had not fixed the end of mission 13 correctly, should work now thanks Sig for pointing this out.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2unIf52LrBVU3VyQllVaWFYczQ/edit

Cheers RCMW!!

---------- Post added 03-22-2013 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-21-2013 at 11:13 PM ----------

The kill mission does not continue to the next mission, even though it comes up failed and the target escapes, the screen freezes when clicking on the continue tab, and have to ctrl/alt delete out of the game.

Another bug I find? :(

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Capture mission before kill works smoothly now :)

what is mission 13?

the one we have to capture or kill the HVT?

because this one doesn't end either.

Edited by Wiki

what is mission 13?

the one we have to capture or kill the HVT?

because this one doesn't end either.

Capture mission now ends with the 0.31 update. The kill mission (next one) does not link onto the following mission.

Humm worked in testing, can't find a problem yet. Still looking. (i just ran it and the ending worked fine).

Humm worked in testing, can't find a problem yet. Still looking. (i just ran it and the ending worked fine).

Yeah I cant link to the next mission after kill! Annoying! I'm going to have to campaign and go to the next mission and carry on from there?

Ok, I've tried that Kill 3 times now, worked every time. I ran it in the editor, ran it in campaign format to make sure the next mission fired and I ran it in campaign format with CBA running to make sure they didn’t stop it. Sorry but I can't find a problem to fix so I can't fix it. Ill keep an eye on that mission though, its caused a few problems.

You dont get any points from Kill so "endmission" it and see if that works.

Did you play out kill mission normally and see if clicking the continue tab takes to to the next mission?

Yes, twice and it worked both times.

I also had a look at the description.ext file for the campaign, the next mission and that mission, to try and spot any errors, none I can see. I also finished it with “endmission†and it worked so I'm at a loss.

I'll keep looking but its driving me a little crazy looking for a bug in something working fine for me lol.

Could your computer have crashed then just by chance? I have to ask, have you run it a second time? The code is very simple so should not cause any problems.

titleCut ["", "BLACK OUT", 6];
sleep 6;
saveVar "campaignsuccess";
sleep 1;
endMission "END2";

Edited by RCMW

Yes, twice and it worked both times.

I also had a look at the description.ext file for the campaign, the next mission and that mission, to try and spot any errors, none I can see. I also finished it with “endmission†and it worked so I'm at a loss.

I'll keep looking but its driving me a little crazy looking for a bug in something working fine for me lol.

Could your computer have crashed then just by chance? I have to ask, have you run it a second time? The code is very simple so should not cause any problems.

titleCut ["", "BLACK OUT", 6];
sleep 6;
saveVar "campaignsuccess";
sleep 1;
endMission "END2";

Uprising, the next mission, I am unable to play it as clicking on the mission in campaign crashes the game, it freezes. I managed to playout the rest of the mission past uprising to going home. it seems the two mission: kill and uprising have the problems.

Uprising, the next mission, I am unable to play it as clicking on the mission in campaign crashes the game, it freezes. I managed to playout the rest of the mission past uprising to going home. it seems the two mission: kill and uprising have the problems.

Humm no idea. Your the 1st to report the problem, I'm playing Uprising right now in campaign format and its working fine. I'll keep an eye on both and let you know if I find a problem.

it's ok, I managed to finish the HVT mission.

2 things however:

-in the briefing, it's written HVI not HVT ---> maybe you can correct that?

-as we have no other choice to kill the imam and the debirefing screen shows "partial success", is there any way to have "success" (not kill the imam)?

No sometimes in life partial success is the best you can do :). Those two missions are about the unavoidable breakdown of the peace keeping efforts, it has to happen, but I wanted a general air of negativity about them.

I'll change the briefing thanks. I'm still going over the missions and updating them as I can. Spelling/grammar checks are taking ages, I may have found what was up with the JADM air support however, looks like Arma 2s pilots sometimes just crash lol. I'll add a trigger that resets the support if this happens but I will want to spend a few days testing it so it will be in 0.4. I'll keep updating these for some time yet.

Known issue: The voice of one of the Czech Patrol is a little deep in uprising :)

Hey,

I downloaded this mission from both Google and Armaholic, and both gave me a 100days-01.pbo file. Since you're at 0.3 this seemed a bit odd. When starting it, I recieve an error with "no entry found: 'cfgWorlds\CfgWorlds.1'", any idea what this might be? :S

Hey,

I downloaded this mission from both Google and Armaholic, and both gave me a 100days-01.pbo file. Since you're at 0.3 this seemed a bit odd. When starting it, I recieve an error with "no entry found: 'cfgWorlds\CfgWorlds.1'", any idea what this might be? :S

To allow people to keep their current progress I gave the later versions the same name as the starting version. Inside the 1st mission under Info it will say the current version you have.

"no entry found: 'cfgWorlds\CfgWorlds.1'" No idea on that I'm sorry to say. Anyone else know what it could be? I only used Arma 2, Operation Arowhead and BAF so if you have them with up to date patches it should run.

After a fast google it looks like cfgWorlds is some kind of map error and is the name of some of the primary Arma 2 maps. This thread may help, if not sorry I'll keep an eye out.

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=10097

Edited by RCMW

so finished it yesterday night, and it's really a very good camp!

just need to fix a few things (such as briefing, syntax etc...) but no bug in the camp itself.

maybe add the sa80 acog lg in the weapon selection, I prefer it rather than susat lg.

otherwise, very good! a real must have for arma 2!

OH JESUS CHRIST I CANNOT READ. I moved this into the /Missions folder............ Well going to try playing it when I get home. Might even buy BAF for this. (since I only have Lite)

Day 75 - Capture mission doesent end for me to...

Day 75 - Capture mission doesent end for me to...

Are you using 0.3 or 0.31? Think that was fixed in 0.31. If not ill get back to it.