Sign in to follow this  
Sajuuk322

Need help with markers/tasks

Hi ! i got a problem with markers and tasks and triggers xD

The thing is i've been searching in the forum for 3 days now how to solve this but no result so far :S im really a n00b in scripting and such so maybe the answer to my question is out there but i cant be able to find it :S

So the problem is that i make a simple mission with 3 move markers in the editor (invisible ones, in game they display the amount of meters to the objective/move task), place 1 trigger in the last marker/move task to set the enemy in motion.

The real problem is this:

When start the mission with bots in my squad it works great, but when i start the mission in co-op with my buddies the markers/move task are no working and they only work for me, the rest of the squad only see the first active marker tru the whole mission while i can activate them all and set the enemy in motion by walking on top of the trigger (my buddies can't activate the trigger also).

I've try to group the squad, change the player="PLAYER COMMANDER"; in the mission.sqm and all kind of things but still no good result :(

What im trying to do is that any member of the squad no matter the rank can activate move markers and triggers and the rest of the squad be able to see the change while in game, for example "im getting near the first move marker, walk on top of it, the next move marker becomes active" and so on... and the rest of my squad be able to see it in game and them to activate triggers and such things.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the bad english xD

And sorry if im posting this in the wrong section of the forum.